Alshaydan recruits Kenyan women and forces them to bear children. These children are raised and radicalised in Alshaydan camps in Somalia.

That is why we keep seeing more and more Bantu Alshaydan faces.

They also have a steady supply of Kenyan Alshaydanis.

Stop assuming all those Bantus in Somalia are Somali nationals.

2017 article:

20201231_095050.jpg

20201231_095108.jpg

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Breeding the next generation of fighters seems quite far fetched - no?. I mean humans aren’t gazelles, it takes time for us to mature and ensuring the survival of a child is a huge undertaking. I think these men are just horny and they probably do not believe in contraception. Disgusting nonetheless.

Breeding the next generation of fighters seems quite far fetched - no?. I mean humans aren’t gazelles, it takes time for us to mature and ensuring the survival of a child is a huge undertaking. I think these men are just horny and they probably do not believe in contraception. Disgusting nonetheless.

Unfortunately, this is plausible. If the story was published in 2017, that means it was certainly happening before. Alshaydan employs child soldiers and I suspect uses them to spy.

This now makes me really concerned about all those Bantu children roaming around Somalia as "homeless".. it does not make sense that all their parents are allegedly dead or missing.

Very sinister

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It's a manor recruitment incentives for poor lost kids. Join AS and you get a wife and a mobile phone...

We're going have to deal with the legacy of all these kids for generations to come.

I keep saying this but Somalia's garbage government does not care. Those "IDP" camps need to be shut down and all Bantus need to prove whether they are Somali nationals or not.

Idp camps are just recruitment camps for Alshaydan and prime hiding spots.

I even read a report about Tanzanian men living in these camps

IDP camps Are 1000000% a major problem. One of our suppliers from Mogadishu said the same thing. He compared it to the vuvuzela of Brazil. You shut those places down build a refugee style camp get them all ID and educate the kids anda lot of the crime and terrorism will go down sharply.

IDP camps Are 1000000% a major problem. One of our suppliers from Mogadishu said the same thing. He compared it to the vuvuzela of Brazil. You shut those places down build a refugee style camp get them all ID and educate the kids anda lot of the crime and terrorism will go down sharply.

If us civilians can spot such a major issue, that useless government has also but they do not care.

The UN and NGOs are major employers in Somalia and without IDP camps there are less jobs and also less pocket money for idps.

A lot of people have a vested interest in keeping these places open.

Even Syrians and Yemenis have figured this out and are travelling all the way to Somalia to access free shelter.

There is no such thing as an ethnic Somali or Bantu National of Somalia, who does not have a village or town to call home. All those places that are freed by SNA need to have its people taken home.

This is why I suspect many are Bantu foreigners just pretending to be Somali.

They cannot go to a tuulo or do not even know which tuulo to "sheegato".

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
These extremist groups are known for this crap. Syria is full of abandoned kids fathered by Isis fighters who arrived from around the world. The stupid women who flocked there just to be passed around are the worse. When one fighter gets killed, she's to be married immediately to another. They end up with orphans from different fathers.

:gaasdrink:
Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 1.51.46 PM.png

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I keep saying this but Somalia's garbage government does not care. Those "IDP" camps need to be shut down and all Bantus need to prove whether they are Somali nationals or not.

Idp camps are just recruitment camps for Alshaydan and prime hiding spots.

I even read a report about Tanzanian men living in these camps
I’m tired of bantus. Guilty until proven innocent approaches need to be taken and any bantus who can’t prove that they have no allegence to alshabab will be either deported or killed. How can these people cause this much havoc in a country they aren’t even native to this is why I’m firmly for complete deportation of these people Somalia for ethnic Somalis only

These extremist groups are known for this crap. Syria is full of abandoned kids fathered by Isis fighters who arrived from around the world. The stupid women who flocked there just to be passed around are the worse. When one fighter gets killed, she's to be married immediately to another. They end up with orphans from different fathers.
That’s haram and disgusting. ISIS was created by Israeli and American intelligence tho so I wouldn’t expect them to know the basic rules of islam anyway.

I’m tired of bantus. Guilty until proven innocent approaches need to be taken and any bantus who can’t prove that they have no allegence to alshabab will be either deported or killed. How can these people cause this much havoc in a country they aren’t even native to this is why I’m firmly for complete deportation of these people Somalia for ethnic Somalis only

I don’t and never will trust or like Bantus, period. No amount of SJWs frothing at the mouth in rage will change that. These β€œpeople” have genocidal and colonist tendancies that only rival that of cadaans:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Trending

Latest posts