Somalis should offer many soldiers if there is a war with Iran against the Gulf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol

?
lickspittle-470x320.png

Wallahi there is nothing more disgusting than a*ab lovers :pacspit:. Imagine defending people 24/7 who regard you as nothing and cause constant strife within your country with their proxy wars. You might as well become a Jewish plumber at Auschwitz doqanyahoo :kodaksmiley:

lickspittle-470x320.png

Wallahi there is nothing more disgusting than a*ab lovers :pacspit:. Imagine defending people 24/7 who regard you as nothing and cause constant strife within your country with their proxy wars. You might as well become a Jewish plumber at Auschwitz doqanyahoo :kodaksmiley:
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
:deadmanny:

In my opinion Somalia should stay neutral in the conflict.. But if the Arab side are loosing the battle we should do dhabar jabiin on the ayrabs :lolbron:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Arabs and Somalis are brothers, Somalis are Arabs. You guys are acting like a bunch of madows enslaved by the noble arabs. You wanna support the kufaar Persians but want to go on Hajj and enter the blessed Kingdom of Saudi Arabia next year????

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@AarHawd_7
Stop sucking up to the ayrabs..
They're not your friends and never will be.
That is for you are a true Somali

What is your second language back home?
What is the language the Quran was written with?
Where was our beloved prophet may peace be upon him from?
Where do you go when you wanna preform hajj?
What language will we speak during yawmal qiyamah?

Pretty sure not Persian or Iran.

The Arab are backstabbing traitors... The prophet being an Arab shouldn't give them free pass..

What has iran done for us? Fvck them tbh. Even though i dont care if war happens i hope the arab destroys them
That's why I wrote we should stay neutral..
But if backstabbing the Arabs furthers our interest as Somali I wouldn't even hesitate to drive the knife deep.. That's all :kodaksmiley:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
The Arab are backstabbing traitors... The prophet being an Arab shouldn't give them free pass..

So you want to support people who insult your beloved prophet may peace be upon him and claim his daughter Aisha the mother of the believers committed adultery?

So tell me how can you calmly sleep at night while supporting these filthy pigs? If you guys would have said lets stay out of this I would understand. But supporting shia? I'd rather die

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Af Somali is our sole language

The language of the Qur'an is irrevelant as well as the ethnicity of the Prophet pbuh as this is a global revelation and the Prophet pbuh was sent Reer Adam and including the site of Hajj.

No one knows what language will be spoken in Akhirah. Those hadiths are false. It is among my life's ambition to eradicate Arabic from Somaliwayn and English In'shaAllah

Finally, the Arabs as a society are gaalo but amongst them are Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending