Somalis should offer many soldiers if there is a war with Iran against the Gulf

Status
Not open for further replies.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
They would need training which of course would be offered by the Saudis and Emiratis but thousands of Somalis should join in the war. It is inexcusable what the Persian Shiica are doing in Yemen and attacking Saudi oil tankers.

The Saudis and Emirates can barely deal with the houthis, every day folk in flip-flops and football shirt armed with AKs, do you really think they'll be able to train the SNA to fight a conventional war against a standing army that's trained for years to fight against the entire world an is potentially nuclear?? We used to have a diplomatic relationship with them, up until the US and UN told the President to kick them out or no aid money for you. The Arab armies are some of the worst in the world, we shouldn't have a anything to do with them PERIOD.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
f*ck the Saudi Government, f*ck the Saudi Royal Family and f*ck the Saudi clerics. Rotten and evil scum is what they are.

joining the iranians might not be a bad idea, the wahabi saudis have spread their visious version of islam since they betrayed the ottoman khilafa and curropted islam since then they funded and sent their wahabi minions like bin laden causing havok to the ummah

i say victory to iran :fittytousand:
They will win without try and that is why those cowards want nato to get involved

Imagine being cannon fodder for the Ayrabs? It wouldn't be something new though. Hundreds of low self esteem losers have sacrificed their lives for these hairy beasts while their leaders' own sons and daughters are far away in Christian lands safe from blowing themselves up or being one of the horny Jihadi's housewives.

Ayrab bootyclappery.

:mjlol:

Imagine being cannon fodder for the Ayrabs? It wouldn't be something new though. Hundreds of low self esteem losers have sacrificed their lives for these hairy beasts while their leaders' own sons and daughters are far away in Christian lands safe from blowing themselves up or being one of the horny Jihadi's housewives.

Ayrab bootyclappery.

:mjlol:
Sadly that is the truth

f*ck the Saudi Government, f*ck the Saudi Royal Family and f*ck the Saudi clerics. Rotten and evil scum is what they are.
Imagine being that level of a selfhater that you will support those who fund terrorists to kill your people smh

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Yemen burning is in our interest.
We should ally with Iran and divide Arabia between us. East Arabia and Oman become part of Iran while Hejaz and Yemen become part of Somalia
that would be the best idea we should team up with iran and divide arabia oman east arabia and iraq can become a part of iran while yemen and west arabia including mecca and madina will be taken by the muslims of the horn led by the somalis bi iznillah

Last edited:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I'm not the one here sucking saudi giving up my life for their bullshit. You need to :camby:with your bullshit.

Look at the language used by this filthy creature. You are the one who does it by your own admission. I cannot believe a khaniis is talking to me. Don't quote me. Stay far away from me. You are making me uncomfortable. Who gave you the right to talk to me? Don't push your agenda on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts