Somalis should offer many soldiers if there is a war with Iran against the Gulf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Look at the language used by this filthy creature. You are the one who does it by your own admission. I cannot believe a khaniis is talking to me. Don't quote me. Stay far away from me. You are making me uncomfortable. Who gave you the right to talk to me? Don't push your agenda on me.

Yawn boring insults.

Please go right ahead and give your qashin worthless life for the Saudis. You won't be missed.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
They would need training which of course would be offered by the Saudis and Emiratis but thousands of Somalis should join in the war. It is inexcusable what the Persian Shiica are doing in Yemen and attacking Saudi oil tankers.

We got shabaab at home and you are talking about foreign wars:russ:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You're questioning the faith of the Saudi leadership, the custodian of the two holy cities ?

Somalia is in no shape of form to help other countries. If you don't know what their current situation is then you need a reality check.

Are you serious? Questioning the leadership of Saudi Arabia? Do you not know Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar fund and arm all terrorists groups and were the main catalyst for ISIS for popping out?

f*ck the king. f*ck the prince. f*ck his whole gay royal family and f*ck the leaders of the Gulf states. They can all rot in hell!

Kulala "aRe yOu qUeStIoNiNg tHe lEaDeR oF tHe fAiTh oF tHe sAuDi lEaDeRsHiP?"

exv41gtdz0x01.png

f*ck outta here

Last edited:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I think it's very shocking that people here see Shiica as their brothers, and attack our real brothers, and welcome a khaniis to be among them. It is the end of times soon.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They would need training which of course would be offered by the Saudis and Emiratis but thousands of Somalis should join in the war. It is inexcusable what the Persian Shiica are doing in Yemen and attacking Saudi oil tankers.

What kind of xoolo are u??? A sheep or a pig???

The thread is trash. But this dumb people who side with Iran are as trash. We need to mind our own business, none of both sides concern us. Not two Somali tribes can agree om anything, whe shouldn't care for other people.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Saudi Arabia is disgusting, Iran is the better overall side. Shias have been oppressed in the middle east for the past century and now it's about to bite the Sunni Aran's states asses.

But, Somalia should not be involved in this. Instead y'all should focus on how half your land is controlled by the African Union and 15-year-old Al Shabab soldiers.

Saudi Arabia is disgusting, Iran is the better overall side. Shias have been oppressed in the middle east for the past century and now it's about to bite the Sunni Aran's states asses.

But, Somalia should not be involved in this. Instead y'all should focus on how half your land is controlled by the African Union and 15-year-old Al Shabab soldiers.
True, but the shia iranians also opresss thier minority Sunnis plus ritualized cursing of the companions of the prophet (saw) and Wife. Both waa filth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending