Somalis should not be drinking alcohol

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Wow! Did you know even the khalifate leaders use to drink ? Check out Marwaan and story of Abu Nuways What Salafist Wahabists fail to realize is that their leaders all drink :dead:
so if you see that people are jumping from the windows you would do the same.:chrisfreshhah:

I tasted beer once and it was basically refined piss. Wine is hard to drink and feels like torture for the sake of it.

I do love alcohol included in everyday things, for instance coffee plus alcohol or Muscato.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
It’s haram which should be enough reason to not drink. But not only that but we literally cannot handle it. I’ve seen far too many faraxs, xalimos and odays here in reer henny go absolutely crazy off the bottle and embarrass themselves in ways that others would never. And many don’t seem to know their limits either, people go from never drinking to drinking till they black out or becoming an alcoholic. It’s better not to pick up the habit to begin with
Alcohol during first few times gives funny Euphoria pleasure drunk buzz, but it can cause Esophagus cancer and DNA damage so it isn't a good thing for you. Quit it while you can.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Drunk Somalis are actually too embarrassing...

We can't handle it at all, there's no point in starting to drink if you don't already.

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
Over hyped. Day drinking destroys lives and livers no matter how well you manage the habit. Dhaqan iyo caado umma lihin khamri cabid, besides Alcohol is Xaraam.

Trending