Somalis running to avoid fine in a London shisha cafe

The shisha culture among the London Somali community is huge. It's their #1 thing. That's all they do. If you are a shisha fiend, you go to Somali shisha cafes in North London like you go to India to see the Taj Mahal. They also love to shisha hop. They can't stay at one shisha place. In one night, a Somali Londoner will go to 3 locations from 9pm to 3 am. Even 40 and 50 year olds go but at their own old age location. They never get bored of it. It's crazy.

The shisha culture among the London Somali community is huge. It's their #1 thing. That's all they do. If you are a shisha fiend, you go to Somali shisha cafes in North London like you go to India to see the Taj Mahal. They also love to shisha hop. They can't stay at one shisha place. In one night, a Somali Londoner will go to 3 locations from 9pm to 3 am. Even 40 and 50 year olds go but at their own old age location. They never get bored of it. It's crazy.

Shisha all night? RIP lungs

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

Not you acting like hookah and even worse ain’t common here too sjsjdhdh.

Idk if ur from Toronto too, but people do it crazy amount too, but some skip it and go full Harami.
We’re in no position to talk tbh, one visit downtown would reveal all the Somalis revelling in hookah

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
In a typical shisha session (about 1 hour), a shisha smoker can inhale the same amount of toxins as a cigarette smoker consuming over 100 cigarettes. Like cigarette smoking, these toxins put shisha smokers at risk of developing heart and circulatory diseases, cancers, nicotine addiction, and other health effects.

:browtf:

In a typical shisha session (about 1 hour), a shisha smoker can inhale the same amount of toxins as a cigarette smoker consuming over 100 cigarettes. Like cigarette smoking, these toxins put shisha smokers at risk of developing heart and circulatory diseases, cancers, nicotine addiction, and other health effects.

:browtf:
Shisha so nasty. i rather smoke a blunt

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
One thing i’ve noticed about those 68IQtians is that they love posting their shisha pictures on social media and treat it like it’s some sort of trophy achievement.

Not even shisha loving Arabs, Turks and Persians brag about it. :drakelaugh:

One thing i’ve noticed about those 68IQtians is that they love posting their shisha pictures on social media and treat it like it’s some sort of trophy achievement.

Not even shisha loving Arabs, Turks and Persians brag about it. :drakelaugh:
most of the time they look like fobs too :drakekidding:

Not you acting like hookah and even worse ain’t common here too sjsjdhdh.

Idk if ur from Toronto too, but people do it crazy amount too, but some skip it and go full Harami.
We’re in no position to talk tbh, one visit downtown would reveal all the Somalis revelling in hookah
If you go to a lounge in london during the summer months you’re more likely to meet a toronto xalimo than a london xalimo, not even an exaggeration

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
If you go to a lounge in london during the summer months you’re more likely to meet a toronto xalimo than a london xalimo, not even an exaggeration

gdsgfdfgfg u dont need to tell me, im well aware of the shisha lovers here

even when i visit london i sometimes even look for shisha spots too. its a harmless passtime, cause sometimes i go to socialize and meet ppl similar to me (eg somlis/east africans) not smoke.

its the equivalent of gaalos going clubs or bars to meet and socualize. hookah lounges are still technically haram dont get me wrong, but music and free mixing is a different thing to clubs where zinah and sex is in the air along with alocohol

gdsgfdfgfg u dont need to tell me, im well aware of the shisha lovers here

even when i visit london i sometimes even look for shisha spots too. its a harmless passtime, cause simetimes i go to socialize and meet ppl similar to me (eg somlis/east africans) not smoke.
go to a mosque :wow1:

Trending

Latest posts