Somalis running to avoid fine in a London shisha cafe

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Shisha can be nice once in a blue moon together with friends.

But it has to be good quality, accompanied by good food. Its nice to go out to a clean shisha spot with friends, eat, smoke, maybe watch a game and shukansi the girls there.

Either that or get your own and smoke at home.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
go to a mosque :wow1:

lmao, i do that already.

i actually visited a temple and a huge mosque that was so pretty last time i was in london. it was in ealing, west london mosque i think it was called.

gdsgfdfgfg u dont need to tell me, im well aware of the shisha lovers here

even when i visit london i sometimes even look for shisha spots too. its a harmless passtime, cause sometimes i go to socialize and meet ppl similar to me (eg somlis/east africans) not smoke.

its the equivalent of gaalos going clubs or bars to meet and socualize. hookah lounges are still technically haram dont get me wrong, but music and free mixing is a different thing to clubs where zinah and sex is in the air along with alocohol

:damsel: Maybe we’ve met

D572FED0-6820-48CC-A347-ABAC11BC6CB6.jpeg

The shisha culture among the London Somali community is huge. It's their #1 thing. That's all they do. If you are a shisha fiend, you go to Somali shisha cafes in North London like you go to India to see the Taj Mahal. They also love to shisha hop. They can't stay at one shisha place. In one night, a Somali Londoner will go to 3 locations from 9pm to 3 am. Even 40 and 50 year olds go but at their own old age location. They never get bored of it. It's crazy.

1618162418027.png

1618162494003.png

Trending