Somalis return home from UK to escape knife crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And i asked are you saying majority of young somalis are involved in crime? Stop moving the goalpost and answer the question

@Jaydaan

Sxb, if you can’t comprehend my response then I’m not interested in a cyclic childish arguments. How can’t you understand over-represented in crime? Seek someone else to argue with.

@Jaydaan

Sxb, if you can’t comprehend my response then I’m not interested in a cyclic childish arguments. How can’t you understand over-represented in crime? Seek someone else to argue with.
Get mad cause people can see through your agenda. You keep implying things to paint negative picture and when you get called out you move the goalpost or make emotional arguments. People aint stupid....we can all see through you and your selfhating agenda

Get mad cause people can see through your agenda. You keep implying things to paint negative picture and when you get called out you move the goalpost or make emotional arguments. People aint stupid....we can all see through you and your selfhating agenda

@Jaydaan

Tell me the successes of Somalis in Britain (London) and I will tell you their failures. How about that? Be a Somali hero.

Good to see big foot soldiers dhinac walba.:salute: kismaayo is finally rising to what it should be.:banderas:

London being more dangerous than kismaayo on sheds light on the progress that has been made.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
No one can tell me London is more dangerous then Kismaayo lol. Wtf is this shit? Or are you comparing these butcher knife wearing roadmans to Alshabaab who you sleep eat and pray with in Kismaayo but will bomb you 10 minuts later. :drakekidding:

Its mixed....my family alone we have 3 people who finised medical school and became doctors. So you have bad and good people all over the place

@Jaydaan

I didn’t ask you about your family because everyone’s family here are all doctors, civil/mechanical and electrical engineers, shit, I forgot aeronautical engineers. Did I also mention we here are all tall and well built. I didn’t ask you about your family, tell me about the successes of other Somalis. Before you do, read this article on the economist (don’t be lazy, google) it’s about Somalis in London and it’s called;

The Road is Long

‘Somalis fare much worse than other immigrants; what holds them back?’

This is your only opportunity to become a Somali hero.

No one can tell me London is more dangerous then Kismaayo lol. Wtf is this shit? Or are you comparing these butcher knife wearing roadmans to Alshabaab who you sleep eat and pray with in Kismaayo but will bomb you 10 minuts later. :drakekidding:

@AarLibaax

They went back to Kismayo for some hyena meat and they will come back as a strong and better Somalis.

@Jaydaan

I didn’t ask you about your family because everyone’s family here are all doctors, civil/mechanical and electrical engineers, shit, I forgot aeronautical engineers. Did I also mention we here are all tall and well built. I didn’t ask you about your family, tell me about the successes of other Somalis. Before you do, read this article on the economist (don’t be lazy, google) it’s about Somalis in London and it’s called;

The Road is Long

‘Somalis fare much worse than other immigrants; what holds them back?’

This is your only opportunity to become a Somali hero.
Why do you have to be condescending towards my family.....like im gonna lie to you. Man you really have issues. You revel in hearing negative news about somalis. Its like it makes you feel better about your life it seems

Why do you have to be condescending towards my family.....like im gonna lie to you. Man you really have issues. You revel in hearing negative news about somalis. Its like it makes you feel better about your life it seems

@Jaydaan

Every Somali family has doctors and engineers, let’s not bring in family members, please concentrate on the link I’ve posted above and Somalis in London.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

He knows the facts sxb but he chooses to ignore it, he only talks about our weak side of our culture and never our success stories.

He is a typical self hating loser incel stuck in a basement somewhere, the amount of hate he has for us is even worse than a red neck hilly billy, most Somali atheists leave Islam alone after their doubts, not this incel though.:pachah1::lolbron::russ:

@Jaydaan

Every Somali family has doctors and engineers, let’s not bring in family members, please concentrate on the link I’ve posted above and Somalis in London.

Who has said every family has doctors and engineers? Wallahi you are sad man. I dont care about london. You live in australia and acting like you are expert in whats going on in london. I have lived in london. Anyone can bring a link to argue their agenda. But you dont live in london and i have lived in london......so i know more about whats going on than you.

“These boys from the UK”...WHATT!!..them dudes are in their late 30s :jcoleno::jcoleno:

And why do UK dudes look like they never left somalia to begin with ?

On top of that one of them works at the Jubaland warlird’s mansion ( can’t call it Presidential Palace )
Uk is gaajo is maybe why

Exactly.

That's why there are hardly any Somali female criminals. If they policed their sons like they did their girls, Somalis would be a model minority that everyone would praise. In addition, we'd all be back in Somalia within 1/2 generations to stabilise it.

I bet you that most Somali boys involved in gangs/knife crime never did any chores at home and may have been raised without any structure. They were just fed and probably walked themselves to and from school without any other activities.
Maybe but would never happen unless the mothers treat their kidz equally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending