Somalis return home from UK to escape knife crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
“These boys from the UK”...WHATT!!..them dudes are in their late 30s :jcoleno::jcoleno:

And why do UK dudes look like they never left somalia to begin with ?

On top of that one of them works at the Jubaland warlird’s mansion ( can’t call it Presidential Palace )

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He's trolling, I think they are early 20s.

In your attempt to discredit me you’ve tried to make it lesser by saying “they’re in their 20s”. For sake’s argument let say they in their 20s. Dudes in their 20s have 5 kids and hustling back home. There’s this epidemic men-child mentality in the West. I blame the parents who call them kids. A man who reaches 25 outa be established. Outa be on the straighten path.

Apollo

VIP
In your attempt to discredit me you’ve tried to make it lesser by saying “they’re in their 20s”. For sake’s argument let say they in their 20s. Dudes in their 20s have 5 kids and hustling back home. There’s this epidemic men-child mentality in the West. I blame the parents who call them kids. A man who reaches 25 outa be established. Outa be on the straighten path.

25 is the new 18 according to science:

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-24173194

https://mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/02/18/at-what-age-is-the-brain-fully-developed/

:siilaanyolaugh:

This is what happens when Somali parents opted to rely on government housing and allowed their sons to roam the streets. I understand poverty is at fault but what do you expect when your son doesn't have any official hobbies?

People become the environment they are exposed to.

Secondly, the generation that was born in the late 80's and 90's shouldn't even be living in these rough neighborhoods, they should have graduated to middle-class jobs and neighborhoods.

Raise your living standards people and stop consuming haram money.

Apollo

VIP
This is what happens when Somali parents opted to rely on government housing and allowed their sons to roam the streets. I understand poverty is at fault but what do you expect when your son doesn't have any official hobbies?

Secondly, the generation that was born in the late 80's and 90's shouldn't even be living in these rough neighborhoods, they should have graduated to middle-class jobs and neighborhoods.

Housing in London is expensive. Most UK Somalis live in London and often stay with their parents/relatives in 'ghettos' to save on living costs, even when they work full-time.

These guys clearly failed in the education system. I doubt they would ever get middle class jobs in the UK.

Housing in London is expensive. Most UK Somalis live in London and often stay with their parents to save on living costs, even when they work fulltime.

These guys clearly failed in the education system. I doubt they would ever get middle class jobs in the UK.

Why live in London? There are more affordable towns and cities in the UK. Raise your children there and then they can find middle-class careers in London or all over the world.

Some Somalis will say "that city is booooring" or other nonsense but life is more than entertainment.

The new generation needs to wise up and move to safer cities like the East or West Midlands.

Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham, Northampton etc, is much better and I believe the most crime they get into is white-collar/credit card crime NOT STABBINGS.

Somalis are attracted to the ghetto because they are opportunist sacrificing their children's future at there expenses. if the Somali father was only responsible person he would pass good morals and good judgement. the parents are example of their children. The children are reflection of their parents. A devil raises a devil not angel, only an angel raises an angel

Somalis are attracted to the ghetto because they are opportunist sacrificing their children's future at there expenses. if the Somali father was only responsible person he would pass good morals and good judgement. the parents are example of their children. The children are reflection of their parents. A devil raises a devil not angel, only an angel raises an angel

Yep.

Of course there are families where most of the kids are fine and there are 1 or 2 'bad eggs' but if ALL the kids didn't amount to anything, there is something wrong.

I have heard of parents that feed their children cheap food and pretend the mother is single so that they can stack money. They then use that money to build homes and businesses in Somalia and then they wonder why their children are criminals.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

It’s not just that I mean many Somali parents raise their sons and daughters different

I mean they’re fine with their son roaming around late at night but would never allow that behavior from their daughter They should have those same rules to their son aswell

Otherwise he can easily fall into the wrong crowd and be up to no good

I mean even if a person lives in a bad neighborhood or ghetto whatever at the end of the day as a parent you should know what kinda friends your son is hanging with

If he’s around friends up to no good later they will influence him

I know this one Somali family all the kids are educated and they lived in a bad neighborhood in Sweden the father invested in their education and when they where young would always invite their friends over for dinner to gauge wether they are a good or bad influence

So it’s still possible to make it despite living in a bad area

Status
Not open for further replies.