Somalis' resilience, superiority, intelligence according to the British Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@RedStar is absolutely correct

Nobody cares what some old white ugly colonial bastard from the 18 century in his expedition to see wild creatures from a far away land said

The useless Somali incels are embarrassing us again by behaving in this shameless way. I’m pretty sure if Donald trump said Somalis are human they would have an orgasm. Have some shame you degenerates.

Being ‘slightly’ better than the black person they want to hang and rape isn’t saying much
Move your a$$ from the Uk and show us your IQ by helping your own people from the issues befallen on them. Stop depending on your so called "white master" in everything, enjoying life there while you know your people are suffering. You depend everything on them. ^Typical african mind^. Double standard much:manny:

Muji

VIP
Move your a$$ from the Uk and show us your IQ by helping your own people from the issues befallen on them. Stop depending on your so called "white master" in everything, enjoying life there while you know your people are suffering. You depend everything on them. ^Typical african mind^. Double standard much:manny:

If Somalia was being run by a woman I would but why would I help a state that subjugates women like me? They won’t even increase the consent ags. I’ll do it when they follow Bangladesh’s lead and put a woman in charge

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
If Somalia was being run by a woman I would but why would I help a state that subjugates women like me? They won’t even increase the consent ags. I’ll do it when they follow Bangladesh’s lead and put a woman in charge
Typical Arawelo mind!

You can become the first female president and break the barriers. Be role model for the xaliimos out there so that they can follow your footstep. Isn't it cool?!?:trumpsmirk:

Muji

VIP
Typical Arawelo mind!

You can become the first female president and break the barriers. Be role model for the xaliimos out there so that they can follow your footstep. Isn't it cool?!?:trumpsmirk:

You’re right :banderas:

I do have a way of climbing all the way to top at a fast rate :denzelnigga:

It will be my job to turn Mogadishu into the West Bank. @AussieHustler do you want to be my Joe Biden?

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Typical Arawelo mind!

She’s too ugly to be president. Plus, I’ll assasinate her fat ass myself.

download (4).jpeg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What about the millions of women living there right now? You won't help them until they pick up their bootstraps and become president? Becoming president is the least of their problems sxb.

most of the educated class were from the North and even then they were few and far in between relative to the overall population.
Cite your sources cuz i read North Somalians were not that educated. Most of the educated class were not North Somalians

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Cite your sources cuz i read North Somalians were not that educated.

Well, do you want me to post my relatives and list their achievements? Do the math sxb, prior to the 60s there were 3 schools (from North-to-South). 2 were in the North and 1 was in the South. The North was a protectorate which meant there were a few English speakers, the schools were based on the British curriculum. Students had a stronger grasp of the English language than those from successive generations (when the Somali language was replaced as a language of instruction). Many of these students went to school in Borama my father included, along with his classmates, many went on to pursue schooling abroad because there was no University in Somalia at the time. I don't need references because I have accounts of those who lived there. Italian was not widely spoken in the world it would not get you very far. Mind you I have relatives that went to the US for graduate school in the late 50s and England during that time as well. This wasn't particularly common then. And as I have reiterated before most Somalis during that time did not have access to formal education. And if we're going to go further back in time the only educated Somalis were religious men who were trained outside of Somalia. And or those who lived in other countries and were granted access. And if you ask your friends Crow et al. (they don't consider themselves Southerners) so I win yet again.

Ma'a Salama.

Last edited:
Well, do you want me to post my relatives and list their achievements? Do the math sxb, prior to the 60s there were 3 schools (from North-to-South). 2 were in the North and 1 was in the South. The North was a protectorate which meant there were a few English speakers, the schools were based on the British curriculum. Students had a stronger grasp of the English language than those from successive generations (when the Somali language was replaced as a language of instruction). Many of these students went to school in Borama my father included, along with his classmates, many went on to pursue schooling abroad because there was no University in Somalia at the time. I don't need references because I have accounts of those who lived there. Italian was not widely spoken in the world it would not get you very far. Mind you I have relatives that went to the US for graduate school in the late 50s and England during that time as well. This wasn't particularly common then. And as I have reiterated before most Somalis during that time did not have access to formal education. And if we're going to go further back in time the only educated Somalis were religious men who were trained outside of Somalia. And or those who lived in other countries and were granted access.

Ma'a Salama.
But still Northern Somalians were less educated than the Southern Somalis. The highest levels of education available in the protectorate was secondary school and the protrctorate had only two secondary schools. :noneck:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
But still Northern Somalians were less educated than the Southern Somalis. The highest levels of education available in the protectorate was secondary school and the protrctorate had only two secondary schools. :noneck:

I'm talking before 1960. Are you paying attention? Most with access went to university abroad as I stated. Or did you conveniently miss that point? :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending