VIP
I stumbled upon this clip on Yt and it's actually quite interesting:ohhh:

1:58---> 2:10 :tocry: that's where it's at

Last edited:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Alt-right Somali incels post this shit everywhere :snoop:

The young men that post on these boards are undoubtedly the most insecure neefs you'll ever come across.

If they were so confident and proud of their superior Somali intellect and genetics, they wouldn't need to boast about the worthless scribbles and vacant praises of their colonial masters

The young men that post on these boards are undoubtedly the most insecure neefs you'll ever come across.

If they were so confident and proud of their superior Somali intellect and genetics, they wouldn't need to boast about the worthless scribbles and vacant praises of their colonial masters
They brag about white colonists praising them and arabs not enslaving them, sad asf theres more to be proud of that just shows how low they really view themselves

*A white man writes that Somalis are brave and smart circa 1900*

*Somali incel in 2018*: WALLAHI WE WUZ SMART :shookgabre:
They are so happy that whites and arabs saw them as slightly better than bantus
Their racial pride literally comes from being “better” than bantus lmao.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
They are so happy that whites and arabs saw them as slightly better than bantus
Their racial pride literally comes from being better than bantus lmao.

Their country is a shithole and it's worse than most Bantu countries so they have to compensate for that somehow

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator

Siigadu waa Macaan!

Historial White/Arab: “You are a n*gger but slightly less n*ggerish than the others”
Somali incel in 2018:
790CAE59-C057-4EC4-BC9C-9005F16524A1.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

Informational^^
Why take pride in what some white colonists said about your people?
Who the hell cares what they think?
Did you just assume my ethnicity?:ayaanswag:

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Jooji siigada please

I was speaking Generally. I hear girls do it too. I also hear it is very hard to stop. It's like giving up crack! Shemale Butt Crack that is.

I think people should marry early in life, like in their twenties if they can afford it.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Y'all niggas need to calm down. I was fishing for some folks in here, but you guys spoiled the game. Not fun, totally not fun at all :bell:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I was speaking Generally. I hear girls do it too. I also hear it is very hard to stop. It's like giving up crack! Shemale Butt Crack that is.

I think people should marry early in life, like in their twenties if they can afford it.

I agree but how is any of what you said relevant to this thread? :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending