Somalis REFUSE to stand up during the Star Spangled Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Somali Atheist and I know some Muslim groups are problematic but you go OTT with all your posts. You seem to have a lot of hate for us. Very angry.

I can talk about some of the problems Caribbean people in UK cause all day as well. But what's the point.

@Bielsa you must admire your Atheism.

So you're still not convinced who you are talking to huh so covering all basis by talking about black run countries on the one hand and then accusing me of being white on the other.

Listen i'll take jamaica and haiti over somalia 365 day out of the year.

Don't ever compare the Caribbean to the Great Somalia. You peasants make a living from tourism, we can live without tourism for centuries and make wealth from Gold, Iron, Gypsum, Oil/Gas, Uranium, Copper, Gems.

So you're still not convinced who you are talking to huh so covering all basis by talking about black run countries on the one hand and then accusing me of being white on the other.

Listen i'll take jamaica and haiti over somalia 365 day out of the year.

You are slave and to Somali teen who trolled people online, just weak and pathetic creature. The teen now could be dead or changed and married to black but you are still obsessed about his words. Just weak man

Status
Not open for further replies.