Somalis REFUSE to stand up during the Star Spangled Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Free country or not it was disrespectful to the country. This is why you're not wanted in the West. But you beg to be here.

That is why it is free country, you can do as you please except breaking the law, have they done that? No they haven't.

The second claim of us not being wanted here is laughable claim, the native American don't want me out. Why should a caucasian citizen like me have a say to who is wanted? We both citizens, I can spout same ludicrous suggestion to them as well.:umad:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Free country or not it was disrespectful to the country. This is why you're not wanted in the West. But you beg to be here.

Having the freedom to not partake and disrespect stupid jingoism is one of the cornerstones of free society and the west, things you claim to defend, you're fake m8.
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
The old man may have been unaware of what was going on but his daughters (I assume they're his daughters) should have gotten up and told him what was happening. Very disrespectful to spit in the face of the country that has brought you as refugees and given you accommodation, dignity, welfare, etc. Why not just stand up and salute that beautiful flag instead of being ungrateful? If it wasn't for the United States of America, these same people who refused to honor the national anthem would be in a refugee camp somewhere in Africa or even worse, living in the failed state.

Waxaas oo kale waa ceeb runtii.:ohlord:

If it wasn't for the US of A, they'd be famine victims or khat addicts or sniffing glue or living in their own filth.

They made Somali immigrants and refugees look even worse.

These type of people aren't needed in the West.

The West needs loyal citizens, not freeloaders.

The US government is paying for the roof over their big foreheads and the food that goes in their fat bellies, so the least they can do is stand up and show some respect.

Could they just be ignorant?? Nah...even if you don't know what was happening and you are not a citizen of the country out of common courtesy to what is happening around you....you stand. Of course i'm just looking for an excuse for them. The more likely scenario is that this is a man and family that hates the west even though i'm sure he is living well.

Disgusting!

Could they just be ignorant?? Nah...even if you don't know what was happening and you are not a citizen of the country out of common courtesy to what is happening around you....you stand. Of course i'm just looking for an excuse for them. The more likely scenario is that this is a man and family that hates the west even though i'm sure he is living well.
Disgusting!

STFU

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
You're one of those ungrateful bastards who sit around getting fat on charity and still hates the hand that feeds you. The next morsel of food they feed to your refugee arse should be laced with cyanide. Ungrateful bastard!

You are white. What's the point on being on a Somali forum when you hate us?

The US intervened in our civil war, killing/displacing many people. Therefore, Somalis in the US are owed the welfare they receive. But you @isme must work and sustain their income, you peasant.

You are white. What's the point on being on a Somali forum when you hate us?

I'm a black person from the caribbean and I hate no one....but i do call it as i see it. Too much of of this man and his family's attitude seems to be present in somali and other muslim's attitude. These western countries are kicking themselves in the nuts by importing this kind of mindset to their countries.
Its one thing to be poor and destitute....but to be poor and destitute and hateful at the same time. That's just......phucking.......alien!

The US intervened in our civil war, killing/displacing many people. Therefore, Somalis in the US are owed the welfare they receive. But you @isme must work and sustain their income, you peasant.

Cry me a phucking river....where is the ruthless somali warrior who do not seek anyone's pity. So you got bombed. Pick yourself up..dust yourself off....and rebuild your country.....simple. You see the japanese crying about getting their arse reemed with the first nuclear bomb.
You all have big mouths but nothing to show for it. Just a bunch ah ch*t talkers.

By the way didn't like a million of you shoot down a black hawk helicopter in the nineties. OK then. You got your revenge so what de arse are you crying about.

Bielsa

VIP
I'm a black person from the caribbean and I hate no one....but i do call it as i see it. Too much of of this man and his family's attitude seems to be present in somali and other muslim's attitude. These western countries are kicking themselves in the nuts by importing this kind of mindset to their countries.
Its one thing to be poor and destitute....but to be poor and destitute and hateful at the same time. That's just......phucking.......alien!

I'm Somali Atheist and I know some Muslim groups are problematic but you go OTT with all your posts. You seem to have a lot of hate for us. Very angry.

I can talk about some of the problems Caribbean people in UK cause all day as well. But what's the point.

I'm Somali Atheist and I know some Muslim groups are problematic but you go OTT with all your posts. You seem to have a lot of hate for us. Very angry.

I can talk about some of the problems black people in UK cause all day as well. But what's the point.

And you do.....all day everyday....btw i'm not AA so it doesn't affect me in the least. Believe it or not i'm a nice guy but its just weird to me that a poor destitute people like somalis are able to somehow manage to be uber arrogant at the same time. I say put them all back in somalia and let them be arrogant among themselves while they eat dirt.

Bielsa

VIP
Cry me a phucking river....where is the ruthless somali warrior who do not seek anyone's pity. So you got bombed. Pick yourself up..dust yourself off....and rebuild your country.....simple. You see the japanese crying about getting their arse reemed with the first nuclear bomb.
You all have big mouths but nothing to show for it. Just a bunch ah ch*t talkers.

You're definitely white. Black people don't talk like that. Why sre Caribbean living off aid if yoyre so great. Have you seen the murder rate in Jamaica and Haiti? You're white pretending to be black.

So you're still not convinced who you are talking to huh so covering all basis by talking about black run countries on the one hand and then accusing me of being white on the other.

Listen i'll take jamaica and haiti over somalia 365 day out of the year.

Bielsa

VIP
So you're still not convinced who you are talking to huh so covering all basis by talking about black run countries on the one hand and then accusing me of being white on the other.

Listen i'll take jamaica and haiti over somalia 365 day out of the year.

Black people don't say stuff like "go rebuild your country like Japan" when they come from places with shockingly high murder rates and living off aid, and knowing full well most black states are in dire state (including Somalia). It's a white buzzword to use. "Deport them all to X country" is such a white thing to say.

We get it white boy. You hate us. You're boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts