Somalis: Racist Arab store in Ohio: Action!

Its similar to how Somalis have weddings every other day, yet there is no single banquet hall owned by a Somali. It says alot about us. We'd rather give our money to people who hate us then put aside our qabil issues and keep the money in our communities.

Is it true the store is owned by Palestinians? Same as that Palestinian place in MN. Somalis at least, stop supporting these Palestinians shops smh

Its similar to how Somalis have weddings every other day, yet there is no single banquet hall owned by a Somali. It says alot about us. We'd rather give our money to people who hate us then put aside our qabil issues and keep the money in our communities.

I think it's also to do with the fact that Somalis don't purchase wedding venues and other large real estate in the US. Somalis love spending that kind of cash in Somalia. Other immigrant communities go all in.

I think it's also to do with the fact that Somalis don't purchase wedding venues and other large real estate in the US. Somalis love spending that kind of cash in Somalia. Other immigrant communities go all in.
That explains our community then. No integration because hooyo and abo built their houses back home and have their suitcases packed because they will go back "one day." Meanwhile, their QOL in the west is abysmal. We need to invest in where we live so that our children can benefit. Its not fair that the parents save all their money and buy a house in Somalia, while their kids are severely neglected. Then its no wonder when they choose a life of crime, etc.

Parents need to understand that your children have rights over you.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
somalis have been in states for many decades they should've learned by now to stick to them and buy and products their own products self instead of throwing their money at other groups stores and produce

Last edited:
That explains our community then. No integration because hooyo and abo built their houses back home and have their suitcases packed because they will go back "one day." Meanwhile, their QOL in the west is abysmal. We need to invest in where we live so that our children can benefit. Its not fair that the parents save all their money and buy a house in Somalia, while their kids are severely neglected. Then its no wonder when they choose a life of crime, etc.

Parents need to understand that your children have rights over you.
True sis. Somalis buy multiple lands and houses back home but live in social housing in the country they live in.

Is it true the store is owned by Palestinians? Same as that Palestinian place in MN. Somalis at least, stop supporting these Palestinians shops smh

stupid tweet, george floyd tried to buy cigarettes with counterfeit bill and it was not the first time. And it was not the arab owner who called the cops, he wasnt even there. It was an employee. George Floyd was a criminal with long sheet and the store employee had the right to call the police

@Jaydaan

Sorry not talking about Floyd.. I am talking about the racist Palestinian that got into it with Somalis. Apparently he/they would insult Somali employees and workers. I think it was posted here before.

These Palestinians seem to be extra annoying and rude.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Somalis should boycott and also press charges for racial abuse. Also, leave reviews on all platforms online.

This looks so bad. Leave the store and don't ever shop there again or ignore the dude and buy your stuff and go.

@Jaydaan

Sorry not talking about Floyd.. I am talking about the racist Palestinian that got into it with Somalis. Apparently he/they would insult Somali employees and workers. I think it was posted here before.

These Palestinians seem to be extra annoying and rude.
If they racially abused Somalis and the Somalis living there know. Boycott the shop. What are they gonna achieve protesting outside of a shop? And where is the evidence?

I am starting to wonder if actually you are somali.

This again?
giphy.gif

Where are the so called BLM who somali girls kissed ass to and even went to the point of saying we somalis used to be adoons blah blah ?

how come no BLM does not give a shyt about you halimos?

stop kissing ass to BLM and sand kneega arabs, no one cares about yet yall go around booty licking for Palestinian issues and BLM, yet arabs are the worst creatures, nasty peace's of work

why are all the twitter halimos so silent on this yet cry for Palestinians and BLM lives?

Palestine is one of the most racist countries according to many stats so this isn’t a surprise
You'd think they'd be humble as they are treated as second class citizens on their own land but i guess all of the discrimination has mounted them to treat others the same as well.