Somalis: Racist Arab store in Ohio: Action!

FB_IMG_1604372002501.jpg
FB_IMG_1604372242386.jpg
uu

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
what I don’t understand is ... why forcing people... if someone doesn’t want you...just go to another shop wallahi too many fake problems in this world.

Its similar to how Somalis have weddings every other day, yet there is no single banquet hall owned by a Somali. It says alot about us. We'd rather give our money to people who hate us then put aside our qabil issues and keep the money in our communities.

In the UK banquet halls are dominated by Turks and Desi. Not only do they hire the space but encourage everyone getting married to go there. Almost everytime I go to a wedding its at the exact location.

These habaryars at least need to think wisely and get commission for each referral. No ajnabi would go all out to support a Somali business.

Apollo

VIP
We need to only support Somali owned businesses

I got some Somali owned business near me, one is run by extremely pale Arab/Pakistani looking Benadiris and the other one is run by an Isaaq secessionist who displays the Somaliland flag and map greatly in his store.

I am conflicted about supporting them. :jcoleno:

I go to Turkish shops for my ethnic food/spice needs instead. :browtf:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I got some Somali owned business near me, one is run by extremely pale Arab/Pakistani looking Benadiris and the other one is run by an Isaaq secessionist who displays the Somaliland flag and map greatly in his store.

I am conflicted about supporting them. :jcoleno:

I go to Turkish shops for my ethnic food/spice needs instead. :browtf:
*ajnabi steps in the benadiri's store*
ajnabi: whats your ethnicity?
benadiri: im somali
ajnabi: no you're not you're an ayrab :drakekidding:
benadiri: im somali! get out of my store!!! :pacspit:

*ajnabi steps in the somalilander's store*

ajnabi: are you a somali?
somalilander: NO! im somaliLANDER big difference we are PEACEFUL and DEVELOPED PEOPLE even look at my flag!
ajnabi: but you guys are somal-
somalilander: im not somali! get out of my store!!! :pacspit:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Shut up Habashi, go chew on your raw meat and let us handle our Somali affairs.
How is chimping out working out for y’all
‘He called me a b1tch so I am gonna go nuts and protest’:9uoofqd:
Smh they don’t even do that in the ghetto
Can y’all stop being emotional ffs

The best way to get back at them is to open up a big Somali owned halal shop and totally boycott them. Why are they crying instead of just taking their money elsewhere?

Its similar to how Somalis have weddings every other day, yet there is no single banquet hall owned by a Somali. It says alot about us. We'd rather give our money to people who hate us then put aside our qabil issues and keep the money in our communities.
Even if they love you it makes no economic sense to enrich an ethnic group that has so much more wealth then you and buys absolutely nothing from you, in fact it's beneath them to shop at your places.

Somalis in the UK have owned banquet halls but the majority of the community especially the younger couples see it as beneath them to use it for their marriage, it's considered second class, they rather hire from foreigners and pay more, this disease is more rampant among the Xaalimo's, it's a deep type of destructive self hate.

You can imagine they quickly went out of business and foreigners whom acquired the same halls have Somalis flock at them, it's the same story with every other Somali business.

Every other community with the exceptions of Africans and Carribbean's shop for the most part in their own communities and those communities never buy from them.

Thats why we remain at the bottom and deserve to be there until our collective mindset changes to loving each other which requires self love first which leads to the removal of self hate.

When that happens you don't need to preach this, they will actively seek out there own businesses with pride and set others up when needed.

Last edited:
This is a big financial opportunity for Reer Ohio.

Now is the time to gather a few Somali businessmen and open a large halal store, even sell shares to regular Somalis and make it a true, Somali owned business.

Ride this wave, be about it 100% and reap the rewards.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
We don't have that problem in Koonfur Africa. We set up our own enterprises and took over several key chain stores that were in dilapidated situation , we partnered up with key playing executives , we dont trust Pakistani/Indian stores.
We don't buy their cosmetics it's out of date or are composed of dangerous chemicals causing serious illness , we don't but their poultry , the meat is not 100% halal , they mixed chunks of rotten molded meat and blend with different domestic meats, even pork . We don't buy rice from them , it's fake sticky rice made from plastic.

It led Somalis to find possible ways to be self reliant. We don't trust the Yemenis neither, id rather buy from an Ethiopian than these resentful midgets .
Somalis sell basmati rice at lower rate attracting madows, established their own poultry, warehouses and mini kiosks
Some of us even work in international stores like Spar and have partnership with local Shoprite, Somalis took Spaza from the Indians , this is why they resent us

We recently established duty free liquor stores and Yemenis are fighting us over it.
They are losing customers

There are separate halal poultries ran by geeljires, there are petrol station and managers that are Geeljire , I support their bussiness whenever I can.

I'm surprised first world country like America Somalis buy from anyone except themselves .
Lol
The fault lies there

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Somalis should boycott and also press charges for racial abuse. Also, leave reviews on all platforms online.

They are following in the footsteps of the dysfunctional black Americans.
Go to your own stores if don’t have one and come together and build one, why are you crying about some langaab palestine ????

Trending

Latest posts