Somalis: Racist Arab store in Ohio: Action!

Somalis should boycott and also press charges for racial abuse. Also, leave reviews on all platforms online.

Who is Reer Ohio?

Somalis, this is the downside of being unprofessional and opening up stores without having the proper experience and work ethic. Now you have dhegcas and all sorts taking your money and insulting you.

Go get certified, go partner up and open a huge Halal shop, Somali owned and operated.
Boycott these people, cut them out.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
giphy.gif

This shit still ongoing? :westbrookwtf:

I fear that after a week or so somalis will be back shopping there, we need to buy from our own stores instead of feeding arabs with our money while they resent us

GemState

36/21
VIP
Somalis will boycott this place for a week but return to shop there anyway when people forget this incident, I've seen this happen before.

The best thing to do is for these Somali shops is to get to work and start improving their services.

Somalis will boycott this place for a week but return to shop there anyway when people forget this incident, I've seen this happen before.

The best thing to do is for these Somali shops is to get to work and start improving their services.
That's gotta be embarrassing to go back there after what you've done, of course the embarrassment is on the Somalis, the arabs continue to get money 💵

Trending