Somalis possess something Chinese (+Koreans/Japanese) wish they had!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
And no I’m not talking about down under. I’m talking about our foreheads!!!!! Our big and round foreheads!!!!
Forehead
The forehead signifies luck sent from heaven and is considered the “first prosperity mountain” of the face. A forehead that is smooth, round, prominent and wide indicates good fortune, power and wealth according to feng shui

GALORE! Chinese will trade their small flat foreheads for our every rounding and high foreheads!!!!!!! Mashallah!
Is it a deal?
:shaq:

We Oromo's/Ethiopians, and some Eritreans, share this beautiful forehead trait as well.
I feel like every region of the world probably has certain features/traits that they are mostly identified with/or known for.

I remember this Korean saying Somali people have the perfect features if only they were not “dark”
giphy.gif

And no I’m not talking about down under. I’m talking about our foreheads!!!!! Our big and round foreheads!!!!
Forehead
The forehead signifies luck sent from heaven and is considered the “first prosperity mountain” of the face. A forehead that is smooth, round, prominent and wide indicates good fortune, power and wealth according to feng shui

GALORE! Chinese will trade their small flat foreheads for our every rounding and high foreheads!!!!!!! Mashallah!
Is it a deal?
:shaq:
How much are they willing to pay, I have one for sale :cosbyhmm:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I remember this Korean saying Somali people have the perfect features if only they were not “dark”
giphy.gif

Ive heard this a million times wallhi,my step dad is korean and when his family comes over/we go to korea they be saying that 24/7. I’ve been wanting to make a thread about it too
:jcoleno:

Ive heard this a million times wallhi,my step dad is korean and when his family comes over/we go to korea they be saying that 24/7. I’ve been wanting to make a thread about it too
:jcoleno:
Make the thread pls, East Asians are the most hilarious racists, walking around with their umbrellas so they don’t become like “brack people” :deadrose:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Your step dad is Korean? Wow.. how does his family treat you guys?
Pretty alright, an ignorant comment here or there but nothing racist, they’re pretty open minded compared to your average korean, i mean i gues you must be quite open minded to willingly convert from Christianity to Islam in a pretty judgmental society. We only see the grandparents regularly

Trending