Somalis possess something Chinese (+Koreans/Japanese) wish they had!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Koreans are the whitest and most pale skinned Asians. I prefer Indonesians/Filipinos/Malaysians with their browner looking skin
You know they aren’t naturally that pale, they take supplements and use skincare that lightens there skin. If you look at North Koreans who don’t have access to this you’ll see tgeir skin tone is more tan, even the defectors in South Korea. They look down on their people up north for dark skin
:jcoleno:
wallahi if you see the before and after of some celebrities that they praise you’ll be shocked, even though they know that’s not their natural skin tone they still consider them better than the natural tan celebs that don’t take whitening shots

Pretty alright, an ignorant comment here or there but nothing racist, they’re pretty open minded compared to your average korean, i mean i gues you must be quite open minded to willingly convert from Christianity to Islam in a pretty judgmental society. We only see the grandparents regularly

You got half somali half korean siblings?

I remember a fob Chinese girl I was friends with in high school saying that she really liked my nose bridge because it was prominent and hers was flat :dead: The self hate is off the charts

Trending

Latest posts