Somalis on twitter fighting Coptic Egyptian

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
id rather be proud of my own inventions and achievements rather than another persons akhi

Akhuna Southside, u are right. But still it would be cool to have such heritage.

Look at our country. We dont have such rich history kkk.
Our cousins(Xabashis) does have it and they are good at preserving their historical sites.

southside

Hiiraan
Akhuna Southside, u are right. But still it would be cool to have such heritage.

Look at our country. We dont have such rich history kkk.
Our cousins(Xabashis) does have it and they are good at preserving their historical sites.
akhi we have a beautiful history do some research on it, what really matters is what we do in the present

The mos
Shalom!
Ancient Egypt was black! There is no debate about their race!

Brooklyn Museum

The first Egyptians came to the Nile Valley from farther south in Africa.
https://www.brooklynmuseum.org/opencollection/exhibitions/3329

Chicago University

Qustul in Nubia could well have been the seat of Egypt's founding dynasty.
https://oi.uchicago.edu/museum-exhibits/special-exhibits/nubia-salvage-project-1

Manchester Museum

To sum up, Nubia is Egypt’s African ancestor.
http://www.academia.edu/545582/The_..._Africa_A_View_from_the_Archaeological_Record

British Museum!

In the Predynastic period, the Egyptian and Nubian identities still shared many common traits derived from a common ancestry.
https://www.academia.edu/327904/Egy..._from_the_First_Cataract_and_its_surroundings

British Museum of Natural History, London

Using this material, an analysis of the dental morphology of ancient Egyptian and Nubian populations (Badarian, Merotic, X-Group and Christian) indicates that the Nile corridor showed considerable biological continuity through space and time and that there is little evidence for mass movements of intrusive peoples into the area as is sometimes argued.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/004724847290067X?via=ihub

Don't let those people steal our history while we are still breathing. HOTEP!!!

How is wakanda?

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Ooh shit.

The SomaliSpot Hotep is back!

Only pops up during Ancient Egypt debates.

:chrisfreshhah:

tenor.gif
We wuz kangz and shiitt
The mos

How is wakanda?
I see that you can't critique my truthful argument so I will do you a favour by calling your fellow ignorant buddies for you.

Let's get this thing popping!
@911 @simulacrum @SilverL @SOMALI GENERAL @riyaale @Nilotufian @land owner @World @moravia @southside

Ancient Egypt was black. Change my mind!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I see that you can't critique my truthful argument so I will do you a favour by calling your fellow ignorant buddies for you.

Let's get this thing popping!
@911 @simulacrum @SilverL @SOMALI GENERAL @riyaale @Nilotufian @land owner @World @moravia @southside

Ancient Egypt was black. Change my mind!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bro, I couldn't care less about whiteness or blackness of ancient Egypt, but, what i want to ask do u accept geeljires in wakanda as refugees?

DeathWish

What do you make of the ancient genomes coming out of Egypt? They cluster next to Arabs and not with Horners..

Not even with the Beja or Nubians. The two geographically closest 'black' groups.
Those samples are usually taken from foreigners that are not indigenous to Africa.
Here is the famous 2017 study that everyone loves to quote and I will dismantle it.

These are direct quotes from that study
Importantly, there is evidence for foreign influence at Abusir el-Meleq. Individuals with Greek, Latin and Hebrew names are known to have lived at the site and several coffins found at the cemetery used Greek portrait image and adapted Greek statue types to suit ‘Egyptian’ burial practices.

However, we note that all our genetic data were obtained from a single site in Middle Egypt and may not be representative for all of ancient Egypt.

It is possible that populations in the south of Egypt were more closely related to those of Nubia and had a higher sub-Saharan genetic component, in which case the argument for an influx of sub-Saharan ancestries after the Roman Period might only be partially valid and have to be nuanced.

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

They literally debunked themselves. When scientists take samples from actual Ancient Egyptians like the aristocracy they always show affinity with other Africans.

Supreme Court of Antiquities Cairo

This is the DNA from a Pharoah from the New Kingdom named Ramses III.

Genetic kinship analyses revealed identical haplotypes in both mummies (table 1⇓); using the Whit Athey’s haplogroup predictor, we determined the Y chromosomal haplogroup E1b1a.
https://www.academia.edu/24219792/E...gical_Forensic_Radiological_and_Genetic_Study

Manchester Museum

Nakht-Ankh and Khnum-Nakht
"We study the kinship of two high-status Egyptians from the 12th Dynasty.. Both mummies belong to mt haplotype M1a1, thus confirming the African origins of the two individuals."
https://www.docdroid.net/6a7GXnr/th...-ancient-dna-sequencing-drosou-et-al-2017.pdf

Apollo

VIP
I don't trust you my man @DeathWish you are biased.

Especially since you were pro Ramses being E1b1a-M2 instead of the more likely E1b1b1-V22.

Google Ramses+V22.

DeathWish

I don't trust you my man @DeathWish you are biased.

Especially since you were pro Ramses being E1b1a-M2 instead of the more likely E1b1b1-V22.
I'm just relaying to you the information that I've found from the Supreme Court of Antiquities in Egypt. It seems like you don't have an argument! The closest group to the Ancient Egyptians are the Southern Egyptians, Sudanese and Somalians. The modern-day Egyptians are a concoction of all the different people groups that dominated the Nile Delta over the centuries.

Apollo

VIP
I'm just relaying to you the information that I've found from the Supreme Court of Antiquities in Egypt. It seems like you don't have an argument! The closest group to the Ancient Egyptians are the Southern Egyptians, Sudanese and Somalians. The modern-day Egyptians are a concoction of all the different people groups that dominated the Nile Delta over the centuries.

They did not even SNP test for the haplogroup. Only STR. Not sure if you know the difference, but is significant. More likely he was E-V22 (an E1b1b1 subclade) which is still commonly found in Egypt while E-M2 is rarer in Egypt and often associated with the Trans-Saharan slave trade when it is present in North Africa or the Middle East.

DeathWish

They did not even SNP test for the haplogroup. Only STR. Not sure if you know the difference, but is significant. More likely he was E-V22 (an E1b1b1 subclade) which is still commonly found in Egypt while E-M2 is rarer in Egypt and often associated with the Trans-Saharan slave trade when it is present in North Africa or the Middle East.
That is strictly your opinion. There is no evidence to the contrary. It quite possible that E1b1a was more common in the past. I've posted 5 sources above that prove Ancient Kemetians originated from Nubia which definitely has E1b1a. It isn't 23andMe that came up with those results but the Supreme Court of Antiquities.

Apollo

VIP
That is strictly your opinion. There is no evidence to the contrary. It quite possible that E1b1a was more common in the past. I've posted 5 sources above that prove Ancient Kemetians originated from Nubia which definitely has E1b1a. It isn't 23andMe that came up with those results but the Supreme Court of Antiquities.

E1b1a-M2 is young as hell (in the grand scheme of things), only 14,000 years old and is more strictly associated with the Niger-Congo language family.. It is not an ancient lineage compared to E1b1b that is 40,000 years old.

Ramses was never SNP tested and many people think he is E-V22 (Google it).

Are you a New World Black? No Somali would defend E-M2.

DeathWish

E1b1a-M2 is young as hell (in the grand scheme of things), only 14,000 years old and is more strictly associated with the Niger-Congo language family.. It is not an ancient lineage compared to E1b1b that is 40,000 years old.

Ramses was never SNP tested and many people think he is E1b1b1-V22 (Google it).

Are you a New World Black? No Somali would defend E-M2.
I'm a Somali Hotep and Hebrew Israelite! I believe that Somalians descend from both these groups. The data shows that he was E1b1a so that's what I'll believe. Ramses being from that haplogroup is actually accepted by anthropologists and geneticists too. The data also revealed that Nakht Ankh (an aristocrat from the Middle Kingdom) had M1a1 which is most common in Somalis and other Africans from the Horn.

Apollo

VIP
I'm a Somali Hotep and Hebrew Israelite! I believe that Somalians descend from both these groups. The data shows that he was E1b1a so that's what I'll believe. Ramses being from that haplogroup is actually accepted by anthropologists and geneticists too. The data also revealed that Nakht Ankh (an aristocrat from the Middle Kingdom) had M1a1 which is most common in Somalis and other Africans from the Horn.

You know that people lose respect for you when you say you are a Hebrew Israelite. They are even taken less seriously than the Hoteps.

Trending