Somalis on twitter fighting Coptic Egyptian

Somalis claiming another people's civilization is nothing new for a nation of pastoral camel herders
In regard somatep nigga that claims arabs are invaders to North Africa, does that include Ismail Al jrberti?

VixR

Veritas
I’m listening to The Great Courses lecture on Ancient Egypt. They’re truly a fascinating ancient people. I now plan on traveling there. It’s entirely understandable why so many people want to claim them.

I’m listening to a Great Courses lecture on Ancient Egypt. They’re truly a fascinating ancient people. I now plan on traveling there. It’s entirely understandable why so many people want to claim them.

Egypt has high rates of sexual harassment, so I'd watch out and go with a male companion or group. I know an cadaan girl that was raped holidaying in the middle-east.

VixR

Veritas
Egypt has high rates of sexual harassment, so I'd watch out and go with a male companion or group. I know an cadaan girl that was raped holidaying in the middle-east.
Thanks for the heads up, fam. My family lived in Tunis for a period. I’m aware that sexual harassment and groping seems to be a national pastime in ME countries.

Apollo

VIP
Why do you think Copts have avoided intermixing compared to regular Egyptians? Is it racism?

It's the same all over the Middle East, the Mizrahi and Christian Arabs tend to have less exotic components that affected the Middle East between 800 CE to today.

In Palestinians you see the same difference between Christian and Muslim Palestinians. This stuff is not really visible physically because it is minor, but on genetic tests it shows.

southside

Hiiraan
if you're somali and of the deen you most certainly don't want to claim the kufr civilization of firon, a lot of incest between siblings occurred in that civilization

I once came across an Egyptian troll who claimed that the IQ of Egypt has dropped because of Islam. :dead:
I assume you came across him on the internet. Most Anti-Islam Egyptians are confined to the internet.

Anti-Arab Egyptians are more public with their strong views on Arabization of their nation, some even want to revive the Egyptian language & see the revival of Hebrew as inspiration which was also a dead liturgical language that was only spoken by Rabbis.

if you're somali and of the deen you most certainly don't want to claim the kufr civilization of firon, a lot of incest between siblings occurred in that civilization
A lot of filth happened in all civilisations, so it wouldn't be fair to single out the Egyptians.

We can admire the great achievements of the Egyptians, but acknowledge they weren't perfect.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I assume you came across him on the internet. Most Anti-Islam Egyptians are confined to the internet.

Anti-Arab Egyptians are more public with their strong views on Arabization of their nation, some even want to revive the Egyptian language & see the revival of Hebrew as inspiration which was also a dead liturgical language that was only spoken by Rabbis.
My favorite teacher was this coptic egyptian lady (very kind lady) and I would usually hear her speak Coptic on the phone lol never heard her speak Arabic once lmao, I asked her if she could speak Arabic and she told me she could but she refuses to unless it’s an emergency

My favorite teacher was this coptic egyptian lady (very kind lady) and I would usually hear her speak Coptic on the phone lol never heard her speak Arabic once lmao, I asked her if she could speak Arabic and she told me she could but she refuses to unless it’s an emergency
Amazing.

I read that Coptic/Egyptian was still spoken by many folks (including Egyptian Muslims) in Upper Egypt/South Egypt up until the 17th century.

Last edited:
Why would an honourable Somali want to claim another ethnicity

Ilaahay ayaaba Soomaali kaa dhigay eh

Second to Egypt, we have the most interest history in subsaharan Africa

Trending

Latest posts