Somalis on twitter fighting Coptic Egyptian

southside

Hiiraan
A lot of filth happened in all civilisations, so it wouldn't be fair to single out the Egyptians.

We can admire the great achievements of the Egyptians, but acknowledge they weren't perfect.
oh without a doubt sxb we can always appreciate the good, but the ancient egyptians are extinct and it wouldnt make any sense for anybody today to care too much about them

southside

Hiiraan
I assume you came across him on the internet. Most Anti-Islam Egyptians are confined to the internet.

Anti-Arab Egyptians are more public with their strong views on Arabization of their nation, some even want to revive the Egyptian language & see the revival of Hebrew as inspiration which was also a dead liturgical language that was only spoken by Rabbis.
a notice a couple of them are on the alt right on twitter

Somalis on twitter

e1e91e1bf0d1c30e9235c9c71702c5f1.jpg

Is this Arabic or Coptic? My Arabic is nonexistent. :lol:
I don't speak Arabic either sxb.

I assume they're singing religious songs in Egyptian Arabic, since i'm aware that Coptic priests translated their scriptures to Arabic as the use of Egyptian declined amongst the population to ensure the masses still understood what the scriptures meant.

Apollo

VIP
I don't speak Arabic either sxb.

I assume they're singing religious songs in Egyptian Arabic, since i'm aware that Coptic priests translated their scriptures to Arabic as the use of Egyptian declined.

Their language seems to be dead. I can't find any normal conversations in Coptic, just some songs and hymns (which makes it sound unnatural).

VixR

Veritas
Their language seems to be dead. I can't find any normal conversations in Coptic, just some songs and hymns (which makes it sound unnatural).
The Egyptologist lecturer said he visited Coptic churches in Egypt for their sermons to hear Ancient Egyptian. Try to find a sermon.

World

VIP
Don't think so. They survived centuries while being a tiny minority, they will likely continue to do so for the next few hundred years.
They are Christians in a country that is majority Muslim.

It's impossible for them to go extinct unless they faced a genocide.

Apollo

VIP
They are Christians in a country that is majority Muslim.

It's impossible for them to go extinct unless they faced a genocide.

I hear that MENAs were far more tolerant of Jews than Europeans were prior to the creation of Israel (1948). Then the Anti-Jew sentiment started to take off in the Arab world.

I know it's a bit off-topic, but somewhat related.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I don't believe the current Jews are the real Jews since we know the truth that Mozes was darkskinned. Same goes for the current Egyptians. The Egyptians of today are admixed with Turk, Anatolian groups and Greeks. My friend from Giza is brown maariin and looks just like the individuals on the Pyramids.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Should be appreciative our history started in 500 B.C most of sub Saharan Africa did not even have proper contact with people outside the continent tell 100 years ago.

Trending

Latest posts