Somalis on twitter bullied a half Somali girl into deleting her pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I've argued with these people plenty of times. We have rastas, afrocentrics, hoteps, hebrew Israelites, the ancestry.com people who think south east Africa means Ethiopia.

They all try to claim us and it works because Ethiopians have been led to believe that we are black. If I ruled Ethiopia I would give 20 lashes to anyone who identifies as a color. The only thing I envy from Somalis is your exclusionary policy (not counting Arabs lol).

The whole marriage thing is simple really. Ethiopians and Somalis are like two sides of a coin, ying and yang, oil and water, good and evil
:manny:

View attachment 28271
:gaasdrink: Watch out son, before Ethiopia becomes the Philippines of Africa. Foreigners are fetishizing your women. I think Somalis are the least of your worries. At least, they are distant genetic cousins and can blend in.

:gaasdrink: Watch out son, before Ethiopia becomes the Philippines of Africa. Foreigners are fetishizing your women. I think Somalis are the least of your worries. At least, they are distant genetic cousins and can blend in.
Relax, You just gave me nightmares
:ohlord:

It could never get that bad, since most Ethiopians stick together and still retain the culture and are prejudice inside the country.

I would start a rebel faction with that as a main reason if it ever came down to it :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
He was using talking points other somalis said to him

ymazk.jpg
He's 100% crude truth

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I know altrightsomali from a Somali GC of 25 on Twitter. Chill guy.

She shouldn't claim Somali if none of her parents are Somali and her looking like a Bantu

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
We also get claimed for our history as well. We've become the new "Egypt"
:damn:
I have met AA/Bantus in Uni that claims Somali and Habesha culture. It's getting out of freak hand, the worst part is you actually can't say shit back to them without others thinking you're a racist. :farmajoyaab:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I have met AA/Bantus in Uni that claims Somali and Habesha culture. It's getting out of freak hand, the worst part is you actually can't say shit back to them without others thinking you're a racist. :farmajoyaab:
AA's claim everything, even west africans hate them :kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts