Somalis on twitter bullied a half Somali girl into deleting her pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't it a little suspect when a guy says 'break the internet' and posts a pic?\
idk about yall but to me it's a little to flamboyant.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Pepe Shebelle (previously known as "The Dervish State") is one of those Twitter Somali Supremacist Trolls. There's practically a brigade of people like him. Like the others he often talks shit about Somali girls, other tribes (he has praised the killing of Isaaq people), and, of course, people of other races, especially black people.
:bell:

Poor girl, she deleted her pictures after Pepe told her too only for him to troll her. She even apologized though it wasn't her fault. Fortunately, she's getting more support than hate from what I got. She's half-AA and Christian so naturally people will come for her.

However, her dad isn't Somali and from what I gather the only uniquely Somali trait she got was the hair if that first pic is any indication. It's best for her to claim her father's side. She seems really miskeen and she doesn't deserve such bullying.
:farmajoyaab:
Pepe Shebelle told me he's on a crusade to protect Somalis from the onslaught of madoows. He's really passionate about it too. I trolled him on twitter.

Wait he's an atheist?
:ohhh:

He's such a hypocrite if true
:drakelaugh:

He was using talking points other somalis said to him

ymazk.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I checked her Instagram and, uh

7ea0bfc8e7b8681de1cbba86e5febbd1.png

776a3d833bf2ea1a768678d05412290c.png

I think we got ourselves another SomaliPride situation
:faysalwtf:

But why???
:ileycry:

I see you have met the infamous AA.

I have met many who unironically claim to descend from native Americans rather than Africans.

A few half "Ethiopians" as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending