Somalis on twitter bullied a half Somali girl into deleting her pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mjkkk:

#somaligirlsbreakingtheinternet is a thing on twitter. A bunch of Somali girls are posting their pics

A girl who claims to be half Somali posted hers, later deleted them and apologized

Saw this and thought, what did somalis do to her :deadrose:

She's also a Christian

She posted shots of a convo she had (with someone called altrightsomali lol)

There are more pics of their convo

After many Somali girls told her to repost the pics, she did

Half AA half Somali Christian :jaynerd:

Last edited:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
No offence or anything but she really isn't Somali. Your father must be Somali in order to be considered Somali.

I don't make the rules on this one. But still bullying the girl was way out of line and very disrespectful.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Pepe Shebelle (previously known as "The Dervish State") is one of those Twitter Somali Supremacist Trolls. There's practically a brigade of people like him. Like the others he often talks shit about Somali girls, other tribes (he has praised the killing of Isaaq people), and, of course, people of other races, especially black people.
:bell:

Poor girl, she deleted her pictures after Pepe told her too only for him to troll her. She even apologized though it wasn't her fault. Fortunately, she's getting more support than hate from what I got. She's half-AA and Christian so naturally people will come for her.

However, her dad isn't Somali and from what I gather the only uniquely Somali trait she got was the hair if that first pic is any indication. It's best for her to claim her father's side. She seems really miskeen and she doesn't deserve such bullying.
:farmajoyaab:

it ain't like being somali is all that. poor girl should distance herself from us.
how come she looks nothing like somali? typica, half breeds resemble more of the non somali side, but this girl doesn't look any different from a full AA girl.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I checked her Instagram and, uh

7ea0bfc8e7b8681de1cbba86e5febbd1.png

776a3d833bf2ea1a768678d05412290c.png

I think we got ourselves another SomaliPride situation
:faysalwtf:

But why???
:ileycry:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
wtf is a somali pride?:cosbyhmm:
An African-American user who claimed to have Somali ancestry and joined to find more information on his ancestry. A reverse Google Image search was done on a picture he claimed to be his grandfather that exposed him as a fake. He then proceeded to troll a bunch of users with some gay posts, and I literally mean gay posts.

An African-American user who claimed to have Somali ancestry and joined to find more information on his ancestry. A reverse Google Image search was done on a picture he claimed to be his grandfather that exposed him as a fake. He then proceeded to troll a bunch of users with some gay posts, and I literally mean gay posts.
I remember him.
he was that fat curly haired nigga wasn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts