Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Why tf are there so many of us on ceyr:francis:

I understand if you genuinely need it ofc, but sum of these folks driving new SUVs:damn: on section 8 wtffff

and it’s the same but to a lesser degree in Canada. It’s mostly the fobs who just landed eating good off Miskiin Justin Trudeau child tax kkkk

similar rates of this in Sweden, Australia, and overwhelmingly UK where (correct me if I’m wrong) most Somali families are up in council homes

is this fraud? Are we needy? How do we become ceyr-independent?

why is this happening?

I'm sure there's Canadian Somalis living on dawlad lacag but many are starting to improve their lives. I see Toronto habaryars as school bus drivers, abtis working in the TTC, airports etc.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I'm sure there's Canadian Somalis living on dawlad lacag but many are starting to improve their lives. I see Toronto habaryars as school bus drivers, abtis working in the TTC, airports etc.
Maybe it’s only that bad here in the states

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
like i said free real estate

I would like your comment but I'm currently fighting a case to get my ratings back. Ceyr never seems to cover all expenses as well so even if you take it you need money from other sources. We already pay high enough taxes make the most out of the system.

It’s one thing if the older generation does it. It’s another when kids born and raised in the west take ceyr and live in government housing. But when you know better, you do better, like Maya Angelou said so as long as it doesn’t affect my life, I could care less what people do with theirs.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My mom was sick of getting that when she came to the states she told us, so she enrolled herself in to univeristy and alhamdulilah she makes 5x more.

Trending

Latest posts