Somalis need to marry young

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It has nothing to do with emaan though. When Allah wills is when you’ll get married.
Sick of people using Allah's qadr as an excuse, we also go to heaven or hell by Allah's qadr does that mean we arent responsible for our actions?

Many people simply dont want the responsibility that comes with marriage and are selfish brats stuck in adolescence. Its not their fault though western society has moulded them that way.

But please dont use Allah's qadr as an excuse for remaining unmarried.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
im 19 now and im saving hella money.Inshallah at 21 I'll make the decision to get married.At that point if everything goes well I'll be finished with uni, and have heaps of money.Make dua for me brothers and sisters
saving isn't even that hard. This month Ill go job hunting and get any job with good hours even if it's minimum wage. I'll save 80-90% of my earnings since I'll still be living with my hooyo. If I make 1.5K a month and I save 1.2K a month, that should be 13-14K a year saved. Subtract 3-4K for safe measures and that's 10K a year. by the time I'm 21 I should have saved ~45K. I can use that to pay off my student loans and I'll still have a bunch of cash left over. Even then I won't move out

I'll probably move out when I graduate university.

Of course all of this depends on how well I can save.

saving isn't even that hard. This month Ill go job hunting and get any job with good hours even if it's minimum wage. I'll save 80-90% of my earnings since I'll still be living with my hooyo. If I make 1.5K a month and I save 1.2K a month, that should be 13-14K a year saved. Subtract 3-4K for safe measures and that's 10K a year. by the time I'm 21 I should have saved ~45K. I can use that to pay off my student loans and I'll still have a bunch of cash left over. Even then I won't move out

I'll probably move out when I graduate university.

Of course all of this depends on how well I can save.
Bro thats the stuff, i wish u the best young buck

No not really. The brain (specifically the prefrontal cortex which controls decision making, and behaviour) doesn’t fully develop until at least 25. People are in school longer, and taking longer to establish themselves.
I know that but doesn't that affirm what I said? And yes while people are in school longer typically only a high school diploma, college diploma, or bachelor's degree is earned so by 21 or 22 people are already finished. So by 25 a woman has three or four years of work under her belt and by 27 a man has six or seven under his.

vanilla

i think with my heart
while it is advisable to get married young, they don't need to get married young. there are other factors in life to consider. pls don't reduce us to a number!!!

Sick of people using Allah's qadr as an excuse, we also go to heaven or hell by Allah's qadr does that mean we arent responsible for our actions?

Many people simply dont want the responsibility that comes with marriage and are selfish brats stuck in adolescence. Its not their fault though western society has moulded them that way.

But please dont use Allah's qadr as an excuse for remaining unmarried.

It’s not an excuse. Everything is not black and white. It’s qadr of Allah because it takes time to meet the right person especially if you have high standards. Every suitor is not acceptable and some are willing to wait for their match. Maybe if Somalis spent a bit more time with making sure they’ve married the right person, we wouldn’t have the high rates of divorce. It’s not about your physical needs only. Besides if you can’t get married, then fast.

Last edited:
:camby: lied Arab dont get married sooner than Somali..matter fact they have a high amount of women that are passed 30s and still not married ...i need you to sit the f*ck down and read the stats

I know that but doesn't that affirm what I said? And yes while people are in school longer typically only a high school diploma, college diploma, or bachelor's degree is earned so by 21 or 22 people are already finished. So by 25 a woman has three or four years of work under her belt and by 27 a man has six or seven under his.
No it doesn’t because you said something along the lines of it’s extreme to wait beyond 25 years for a woman. And you’re assuming that everyone goes straight from high school to university. Some work, some take time off. It’s different for everyone.

No it doesn’t because you said something along the lines of it’s extreme to wait beyond 25 years for a woman. And you’re assuming that everyone goes straight from high school to university. Some work, some take time off. It’s different for everyone.
You're right but most do go and the ones that don't I guess are only a year older but anyways that was what I thought was ideal. I never said for a woman though, I didn't specify. I only said it was extreme to say at least over 25 as if a 25 year old or someone younger were a baby. Seems like it's getting older and older nowadays.

One thing I like about Arabs is they marry young so when they’re kids are grown, They’re not too old. They be getting arranged marriages when they’re 16. We Somalis need to copy this culture, Imagine seeing a bunch of 40 year old Abtis and Habaryars tell you all their kids are graduates? Not only that but you can potentially see your great grandkids grow up and with the advance of medicine, life expectancies grow (by Allah’s will of course).

So this is the rate of Spinsterhood in Arab Countries
Lebanon 85%
UAE 75%
Syria and Iraq 60%
And so on

If you cant read Arabic

85% of women in Lebanon are looking for husband imagine

You're right but most do go and the ones that don't I guess are only a year older but anyways that was what I thought was ideal. I never said for a woman though, I didn't specify. I only said it was extreme to say at least over 25 as if a 25 year old or someone younger were a baby. Seems like it's getting older and older nowadays.
It definitely is, and with age comes maturity. The men I was interested in when I was 20 are completely different from the men I’m interested in today. To be unmarried is not a deficit, and to be married doesn’t mean you’re perfect or holy. I really think people need to worry about themselves and their own timelines.

So this is the rate of Spinsterhood in Arab Countries
Lebanon 85%
UAE 75%
Syria and Iraq 60%
And so on

If you cant read Arabic

85% of women in Lebanon are looking for husband imagine

Arab women are chill af too. They just want a dude to bring home some lacaag and treat them right.

Arab dudes on the other hand:holeup: them fools are crazy. I can see why the women run away from them once they get to the west

Arab women are chill af too. They just want a dude to bring home some lacaag and treat them right.

Arab dudes on the other hand:holeup: them fools are crazy. I can see why the women run away from them once they get to the west

I think all women like that :pachah1:do you think Somali women diffrent?
Bal no sheeg..they want good dik and food

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Surely @Calaf can give you insight on this topic considering he has first hand experience.
I think I ain't the best example to use, I am more of a deterrent for early young age marriage

But one advantage, when my child is born inshallah, in 15 years time, i would be 35 where as he would be 15. Still young. Beautiful

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1591186739730.png