Somalis need to marry young

One thing I like about Arabs is they marry young so when they’re kids are grown, They’re not too old. They be getting arranged marriages when they’re 16. We Somalis need to copy this culture, Imagine seeing a bunch of 40 year old Abtis and Habaryars tell you all their kids are graduates? Not only that but you can potentially see your great grandkids grow up and with the advance of medicine, life expectancies grow (by Allah’s will of course).

Apollo

VIP
One thing I like about Arabs is they marry young so when they’re kids are grown, They’re not too old. They be getting arranged marriages when they’re 16. We Somalis need to copy this culture, Imagine seeing a bunch of 40 year old Abtis and Habaryars tell you all their kids are graduates? Not only that but you can potentially see your great grandkids grow up and with the advance of medicine, life expectancies grow (by Allah’s will of course).

University/college is what makes people marry so late. People who never go to uni tend to marry much younger. Idk, perhaps it is the indoctrination you get there.

This is true my grandfathers sister had so many kids the first one was at the age of 16 she lived so long that she saw her granddaughters grandson and played with him she died recently last year but was of age during world war 2 she became ayeeyo afarad but at the same time dont make children without the proper arrangments have a good pay settled life and so one but try to get many children back home everyone will raise your kid with you aunties adeers cousins grandmothers friend and so on

University/college is what makes people marry so late. People who never go to uni tend to marry much younger. Idk, perhaps it is the indoctrination you get there.
People who go university have careers they want to develop and it take some time for the money to start rolling.

If you don't go uni, your pay check isn't going to rise and you don't have any career plans. Easier to marry. All the people I know who married young just work normal jobs.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
40 is the best age. :rejoice:Fewer chances of accidental pregnancy, well-established, young but mature vibes and at your self-actualization peak.

40 is the best age. :rejoice:Fewer chances of accidental pregnancy, well-established, young but mature vibes and at your self-actualization peak.
The-estimated-risk-of-DS-according-to-maternal-age-adapted-from-3.png

40 if you want genetically challenged children

No people should marry once they actually have saved money finished uni and have a decent job so average age should be at least over 25

#DontMarryYoung

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The-estimated-risk-of-DS-according-to-maternal-age-adapted-from-3.png

40 if you want genetically challenged children

Plenty of healthy babies born to 40 year old women. Take care of yourself (as what you do during your peak fertility years matters later on). It's all you can do. And don't marry your damn cousin.

i want to marry soon so i can i have kids, Then i will marry a second wife soon after, I want to marry a lot of women then divorce them and marry another one im working hard on my money game for this

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Somalis back home generally do get married young it’s just the diasporas who have a western mentality to marriage. Scared of commitment etc

I play soccer with my oldest son on the weekends, we both play defense. People are shocked when i tell them this is my boy. I was 16 when he was born. He is now a senior in high school. I could be a grandad before i hit 40 if this nigga handles his buisness.

Marry young

:yousmart:

Trending

Latest posts