Somalis need to marry young

In the end of the day your marriage is written as it’s the Qadar of allah so there’s no point of stressing about it. Marriage Is encouraged in Islam and actually saves you from harm situations such as potentially committing zina. Keep in mind that marriage is a huge commitment so you need to be ready for it both financially and mentally. Most young marriages are not successful in the Somali community because it’s so rushed and is out of lust rather than marrying someone who is of good quality in both character and financial stability. So your better off getting your degree then marrying some immature, broke and deenless person.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
At the end of the day, we know he’s one of the most important Islamic scholars. One of the most quoted. One of the most respected.

Now your telling me 15 Ayan and 14 yr old Abdi from Xamar that got forced to married are now at a higher level than ibn Taymiyyah.

You really want to ride your comment till the wheels fall off.

just admit your wrong, warya.:silanyolaugh:
Listen only Wahabbist worship Ibn taymiyyah he was considered a heretic in his time and was locked up for good reason. I rather follow the Prophet SAW who recommended young marriage

Also can somali aunties stop convincing us to marry their ugly broke sons it’s getting frustrating now. No offence there are some amazing faraxs around but it’s always the Habos with ciyaal suuq sons harassing young girls.

Listen only Wahabbist worship Ibn taymiyyah he was considered a heretic in his time and was locked up for good reason. I rather follow the Prophet SAW who recommended young marriage
Yeah, but getting married in the west young is unrealistic. Anyone with a brain can realize that.

In the end of the day your marriage is written as it’s the Qadar of allah so there’s no point of stressing about it. Marriage Is encouraged in Islam and actually saves you from harm situations such as potentially committing zina. Keep in mind that marriage is a huge commitment so you need to be ready for it both financially and mentally. Most young marriages are not successful in the Somali community because it’s so rushed and is out of lust rather than marrying someone who is of good quality in both character and financial stability. So your better off getting your degree then marrying some immature, broke and deenless person.
Everything was written as it's the Qadr of Allah, that doesn't mean we don't make an effort to get married young. What Allah wrote in the Preserved Tablet is his knowledge, we have the will to make our own decisions.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yeah, but getting married in the west young is unrealistic. Anyone with a brain can realize that.
Why not? You can attend Uni together and still be stay at home under your parents, its the parents who have arrogance and made marriage difficult for youth.

It is truly sad that parents have placed such high standards that they indirectly promote zina.

It is easier to get 1 night stand than get married now adays and that is truly a disaster

ibn taymiyyah isn't like the retards that misuse him. He's a significant scholar who made more contribution to Islam than anyone alive today.

Everything was written as it's the Qadr of Allah, that doesn't mean we don't make an effort to get married young. What Allah wrote in the Preserved Tablet is his knowledge, we have the will to make our own decisions.
Once I establish myself, I’ll get married. I don’t think people realize the second biggest reason most divorces Happen is because of money issues.

I could never image most 18 yr olds being ready for marriage.

Marriage after getting a degree or diploma at the minimum

Once I establish myself, I’ll get married. I don’t think people realize the second biggest reason most divorces Happen is because of money issues.

I could never image most 18 yr olds being ready for marriage.

Marriage after getting a degree or diploma at the minimum
These guys are capping. None of them are married except for the boomer posters. It's a usual thing to larp as a 7th century Arab on sspot.

Why not? You can attend Uni together and still be stay at home under your parents, its the parents who have arrogance and made marriage difficult for youth.

It is truly sad that parents have placed such high standards that they indirectly promote zina.

It is easier to get 1 night stand than get married now adays and that is truly a disaster
I don’t care about the parent, I care about the fact that I need to wait till my parents are grocery shopping to have sex with my wife!
:damn:
What happens to Uni when your wife gets pregnant?

Nah, this isn’t sustainable for most people. Uni is tough enough, now you need to worry about someone at home and perhaps a child too all the while you collect student loans to support yourself?

Parents make it hard kulaha. Seems like your example wouldn’t be feasible for most in the west.
If I was in Somalia I would have been married at 14 with a trucking empire at age 17 and 6 kids.

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Marriage does not solve problems nor is it the answer to every problem. Let people get married when they feel it's the right time. :)
No one said it solves problem. He mentioned a good reason as to why it would be beneficial to marry early.

At least over 25? That's a little extreme. I would say ideally 27 for men and 25 for women.
No not really. The brain (specifically the prefrontal cortex which controls decision making, and behaviour) doesn’t fully develop until at least 25. People are in school longer, and taking longer to establish themselves.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
sorry i had a flashback of all the eedos pressuring me to get married, but I understand and respect the brother views :)

no problem.

I've actually been thinking about this too lately. Marrying after the age of 30 and having kids is kinda sad. My mom had me when she was in her early 30s and my dad was 40. Now I'm only 16-17 and my mom has already touched 50s and my dad is nearing 60s.

If I have kids when I'm 30+ then my parents will only see their grandchildren (from me I have older siblings) when they're elderly. And then I'll be in the same situation when I'm elderly as well.

It really sucks when you realize how little time you have, not even a century. You literally only have a few decades where you're healthy and financially secure. If I have kids in my 20s then things would be a lot better. It's a race against time at this point

im 19 now and im saving hella money.Inshallah at 21 I'll make the decision to get married.At that point if everything goes well I'll be finished with uni, and have heaps of money.Make dua for me brothers and sisters

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
sorry i had a flashback of all the eedos pressuring me to get married, but I understand and respect the brother views :)
oh yeah and I just remembered you're 31, I'll try and make sure to keep you in my prayers so you find yourself the baddest xaliimo. That's just as motivational and kind as you :)

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'm thinking of getting married within the next two years and if I can't find the right candidate I will just stay single rest of my life hopping fling to fling :kanyeshrug:

Trending

Latest posts