Somalis need to marry young

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I was a weird dude, I used to beef other niggas sell trees got kicked out of school, But still i read rosseau, chomsky, foucalt, Niggas thought i was an oxymoron kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I've met so many people in this world that I've come across the type that use substances for some sensory heightening/escapist purposes but who can also have philosophical discussions. :ohhh:

When you're straight edged you judge but not too harshly as this type of experimentation often indicates some trouble in ones family or school life. People have different coping mechanisms when dealing with life challenges.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
This is why divorce is high ppl stay getting married when they don’t have nothing to bring to the table
Divorce is high everywhere just look at the most powerful country in the world the US has of roughly 50% divorce rate.

To put that in perspective that’s 1 in 2 marriages are likely to end in divorce. One of the main causes of divorce in US is Infidelity.

:gaasdrink: My cousin had her first kid at 40. She's worked out since her late 20s. Alx, all is well. She also looks younger than her peers. :ohhh: Taking notes.

anigif_sub-buzz-27357-1519673740-1.gif

I took back the qashin but this comment is atrocious.

Get a man asap. You have until the end of 2021 before the good folks on Sspot find you a man.
:birdman:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Theres no islamic injunction to marry at 17, the Prophet married at 25
The Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) said: ”Oh young men those who can afford it( Nikah) should get married”.

There’s young men at 18/19 years old who study at the Uni during the day and work at night who are happily married.

The Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) said: ”Oh young men those who can afford it( Nikah) should get married”.

There’s young men at 18/19 years old who study at the Uni during the day and work at night who are happily married.
Who can afford 50K, on a serious note I'm not living like a dog just to marry.

:ohno:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Before I commit to this how much money do you make I want someone to fund my extravagant lifestyle :hmm:

Exploitation! :ohhh: You're playing a young ladies game (it won't work with a gender reversal). Rich cadaan ayeeos might favour your exchange. In my case, you won't have to barter your husk for 'science'.

I'm young, fun and not raisened by the sun. Try your spiel on Islamo that are in between husbands and don't mind entertaining a boy toy.

Last edited:
I dont consider him a good example.
At the end of the day, we know he’s one of the most important Islamic scholars. One of the most quoted. One of the most respected.

Now your telling me 15 Ayan and 14 yr old Abdi from Xamar that got forced to married are now at a higher level than ibn Taymiyyah.

You really want to ride your comment till the wheels fall off.

just admit your wrong, warya.:silanyolaugh:

Exploitation. :ohhh: You're playing a young ladies game (it won't work with a gender reversal). Rich cadaan ayeeos might favour your exchange. So, you won't have to barter your husk for 'science'.

I'm young, fun and not raisened by the sun. Try your spiel on Islamo.
These islamo women give me money and I give them a feeling of youthfulness I would call it a fair trade. I go for divorcees when they are at their most vulnerable :mjohreally:I trap them by monopolizing their emotional support I dont do widows though I am a kind man.

Trending

Latest posts