Somalis need to marry young

I play soccer with my oldest son on the weekends, we both play defense. People are shocked when i tell them this is my boy. I was 16 when he was born. He is now a senior in high school. I could be a grandad before i hit 40 if this nigga handles his buisness.

Marry young

:yousmart:
16? How hard was it to raise a kid that young?

One thing I like about Arabs is they marry young so when they’re kids are grown, They’re not too old. They be getting arranged marriages when they’re 16. We Somalis need to copy this culture, Imagine seeing a bunch of 40 year old Abtis and Habaryars tell you all their kids are graduates? Not only that but you can potentially see your great grandkids grow up and with the advance of medicine, life expectancies grow (by Allah’s will of course).
:idontlike:

I play soccer with my oldest son on the weekends, we both play defense. People are shocked when i tell them this is my boy. I was 16 when he was born. He is now a senior in high school. I could be a grandad before i hit 40 if this nigga handles his buisness.

Marry young

:yousmart:
How did you have a kid, With a gf? How did your family allow that?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Marriage does not solve problems nor is it the answer to every problem. Let people get married when they feel it's the right time. :)

At 16 i was selling weed tramodol ecstasy and wanted to kill myself because of my severe addiction with weed and opiods
Nigga, at 16 I was playing manhunt (like free for all tag) And xbox 360 with my homies, chilling at the mall and trying to cop a bj from some white girls in school.

your childhood sounds like that movie Trainspotting
:damn:

Nigga, at 16 I was playing manhunt (like free for all tag) And xbox 360 with my homies, chilling at the mall and trying to cop a bj from some white girls in school.

your childhood sounds like that movie Trainspotting
:damn:
If you go to every housing estate in uk or sweden where somalis live you will find out that this is considered normal niggas gave me 100 grams of hashish to sell when i was 13

I was a weird dude, I used to beef other niggas sell trees got kicked out of school, But still i read rosseau, chomsky, foucalt, Niggas thought i was an oxymoron kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
You sounds like a lot of dudes I went to school with. Super smart but thing got in the way of success.

I’m sure you’re already working on succeeding or already there.

You sounds like a lot of dudes I went to school with. Super smart but thing got in the way of success.

I’m sure you’re already working on succeeding or already there.
Thank you my friend, Yes i recently started a export bussiness in somalia, Everyone should realize if you sell cocaine you can definetly have a bussiness

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Those with low imaan marry late, those with high imaan marry early. I got married at 23, low eemaners worry about providing for their kids high eemaners know God provides

Trending

Latest posts