Somalis moving to turkey ?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
what kinda small business oppurtunities exist there in Malaysia that can generate livable income for a family of four akhi
Honestly, IT is mainly the best way to live well in Malaysia. Everything else is mainly dominated by the Malays or the Chinese Malays.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Give it 5 years, the Turks will get sick of you guys but you won't have the liberal tolerance you get in Europe.

:umad:

reer

VIP
Give it 5 years, the Turks will get sick of you guys but you won't have the liberal tolerance you get in Europe.

:umad:
somalis don't do well in welfare states we do better in places where you work or starve that's why there's more rich somalis in africa compared to europe

Gulf countries are better and easier to blend in as somalis due to high % of Afro-arabs plus you dont have to learn useless language like turkish

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Somalis follow each other like crazy , 1 oday or islaan will talk about how good a place is next thing you know you have 20k Somalis who will also move to the same place .

But seriously the somalis will move from Turkey. Kids needing to learn turkish will deter families and turks not knowing english is a major problem. There isn’t a common ground where you csn communicate. I give it 5 years until somalis move on from that place. One injustice and its a wrap

But seriously the somalis will move from Turkey. Kids needing to learn turkish will deter families and turks not knowing english is a major problem. There isn’t a common ground where you csn communicate. I give it 5 years until somalis move on from that place. One injustice and its a wrap

I know a few families that moved there but the kids go to an international schools were English is spoken. Turkish is picked up in the later years.

Good luck to those who want to permanently settle in Turkey. The Turks[not all] are xenophobic/racist towards any kind of foreigners that over stay their welcome. Not long ago, Syrians/Middle-Easterners were facing expulsion from Istanbul & other major cities, since the Turks were fed up with Arab criminality.