Somalis: Move away from Madoow neighborhoods!

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Cadaans are not as bad as Madows Madows live trampy lifestyles where they kill their own race and other innocents to act bad lowest of the low then when one of them dies to knife crime they were involved in their mother cries and says he was a good boy :pachah1:
poverty increases crime unfortunately :(
Rather live in a Jewish neighbourhood if I have to choose a gaal neighbourhood
why jewish?

Keo

VIP
Somalis in the UK need to rent/move to the same areas and away from madoows and other hateful, violent ethnic groups who want to drag us down with them.

Somalis tend to live in houses with 4/5 people minimum, since most of the post-civil war 'children' are able-bodied adults, there are no excuses for living in the ghettoes. You can certainly afford to move away from these horrible neighborhoods, if you can't, move to affordable cities like the East Midlands.

I'm certain young Somalis in Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham etc, are not worried about Madoows stabbing them.

Stop embarrassing/failing your parents and fix up! Get an education/job and figure out how to afford rent in decent neighborhoods.

Unless you want you/your siblings or your children to act ghetto or get stabbed!

Finally, people are/become what their environment is. If your environment is a pissy, drug dealing, low-life, slum, that's what your mentality will be.

If you show your siblings/children middle-class neighborhoods and culture, that's what they will aspire to be.
Coventry? Have you not been keeping up with the news? Coventry has had numerous stabbing and shootings this year. Definitely not a safe place. Nottingham is not safe either. Look up areas like Radford and St Ann's in Nottingham.

Last edited:

hussein

Akh Right movement
Are you some madow lover or saink tf are you talking about these Madows been in the west for so long but still the poorest :pachah1:
Look at Indians they come to the USA with nothing but they’re the richest in minority in America. Madows are lazy mfers. You’re right

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I absolutely agree with you. Smart woman. I on average can make 5k working part time and have 3 siblings around working age. We can all contribute money each and have enough for rent each month. If out parents didn't work and we didn't live in a good neighbourhood, i would recommend this.

The environment is very important for a child's development and especially if they are studying. I would even recommend a qabil system, where we offer to help children from our qabil live rent free in spare rooms if they are close relatives that need help. We can improve our community together. It just starts with an idea, that can be expanded upon.

Somalis need to stop babying their children and encourage them to get part time jobs and to educate themselves from the age of 5 in different activites.

The vast majority of Somalis cannot as many do not have the funds and rely on government housing. If they could they would and so would the so called madows you lot love to vilify.

Not cool.

Lmao Somalis in the West are refugees and immigrants you think they can afford to live in rich cadaan neighbourhoods? Dumb as hell they have no choice.

I don't want to drag the poster as she seems sweet, but this is a very dumb thread. Somalis, along with other refugees and economic migrants like the Nigerians simply have no choice.

Also, for those that love to vilify madows and their culture, do you think black people in Nigeria and Ghana are acting like thugs when they are in their countries??

Instead of focusing on other groups, how about we get our shit together? Even in Somali only areas, kids are engaging in criminal activities and doing shit they shouldn't be doing. Are you still going to blame madows then?

Last edited:
Lmao Somalis in the West are refugees and immigrants you think they can afford to live in rich cadaan neighbourhoods? Dumb as hell they have no choice.

U got a shit mentality...work hard to change your environment....plus we were refugees over 30yrs ago at some point there has to be improvement unless ur content with 0

This is an old thread but I’ll comment. Unfortunately, Somalis are the new “madow” plus a majority of Somalis live in the ghetto, lets be real. So, moving out of a Somali area means that you’re going to end up living in a better neighbourhood anyway.

My area has 0 non whites. Ive never felt safer in my life. Dont have to worry about getting chinged randomly or robbed.

living in bad area is much cheaper, if you have your sh1t together its actually our best route to become house owners and get in the housing ladder and work our way up. We aint gonna go from bottom to nice areas just like that. its a progress

living in bad area is much cheaper, if you have your sh1t together its actually our best route to become house owners and get in the housing ladder and work our way up. We aint gonna go from bottom to nice areas just like that. its a progress
Buying a house in a shit area is retarded. Your kids will be raised by the streets and 80% of the time become hoodrats.

Corrupt your kids for cheap housing

Buying a house in a shit area is retarded. Your kids will be raised by the streets and 80% of the time become hoodrats.

Corrupt your kids for cheap housing
many kids grow up in poor areas and turn allright. In UK this is how timo jilic worked their way up. Owned all the poor areas and started to sell and rent houses for better areas. Just cause you move to good area doesnt mean kids will turn out ok if you are not raising them well