Somalis: Move away from Madoow neighborhoods!

many kids grow up in poor areas and turn allright. In UK this is how timo jilic worked their way up. Owned all the poor areas and started to sell and rent houses for better areas. Just cause you move to good area doesnt mean kids will turn out ok if you are not raising them well
Proportionately many more turn out bad. And I know what you mean about the Timo jileecs. I know their ways, get many houses on mortgage then rent it out, + several generation living in 1 house.

If you want to live in those shit conditions then fine. Sure you'll be a homeowner.

Proportionately many more turn out bad. And I know what you mean about the Timo jileecs. I know their ways, get many houses on mortgage then rent it out, + several generation living in 1 house.

If you want to live in those shit conditions then fine. Sure you'll be a homeowner.
the journey from refugees to established minority living in good areas is not an easy route and sacrifices is needed. you need a strong community who is united coming together. Having strong culture and sticking to it is a big deal. Somalis dont want to do the hard work but want the reward you get in the end. its not gonna happen. Even now living in poor areas our kids are more ghetto and do worse than other minorities except for blacks....why?

the journey from refugees to established minority living in good areas is not an easy route and sacrifices is needed. you need a strong community who is united coming together. Having strong culture and sticking to it is a big deal. Somalis dont want to do the hard work but want the reward you get in the end. its not gonna happen. Even now living in poor areas our kids are more ghetto and do worse than other minorities except for blacks....why?
IQ.

Trending