Somalis: Move away from Madoow neighborhoods!

Somalis in the UK need to rent/move to the same areas and away from madoows and other hateful, violent ethnic groups who want to drag us down with them.

Somalis tend to live in houses with 4/5 people minimum, since most of the post-civil war 'children' are able-bodied adults, there are no excuses for living in the ghettoes. You can certainly afford to move away from these horrible neighborhoods, if you can't, move to affordable cities like the East Midlands.

I'm certain young Somalis in Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham etc, are not worried about Madoows stabbing them.

Stop embarrassing/failing your parents and fix up! Get an education/job and figure out how to afford rent in decent neighborhoods.

Unless you want you/your siblings or your children to act ghetto or get stabbed!

Finally, people are/become what their environment is. If your environment is a pissy, drug dealing, low-life, slum, that's what your mentality will be.

If you show your siblings/children middle-class neighborhoods and culture, that's what they will aspire to be.

Lmao Somalis in the West are refugees and immigrants you think they can afford to live in rich cadaan neighbourhoods? Dumb as hell they have no choice.

Lmao Somalis in the West are refugees and immigrants you think they can afford to live in rich cadaan neighbourhoods? Dumb as hell they have no choice.

Yes they can.

Do you know that most Somalis stay home until they get married? That most Somalis give money to their parents? I am telling you, Somalis are not as poor as the government thinks they are.

We're not spending money on alcohol or cigarettes for the most part, neither do Somalis tend to splash on clothes and accessories (the older ones anyway).

Most mothers are in hagbad/ayuuto/shaloongos and know how to save and hustle money.

It's about what you prioritise.

Yes they can.

Do you know that most Somalis stay home until they get married? That most Somalis give money to their parents? I am telling you, Somalis are not as poor as the government thinks they are.
If Somalis had the ability to live in richer neighbourhoods they would since trust me no hooyo wants to raise her son in the ghetto.

If Somalis had the ability to live in richer neighbourhoods they would since trust me no hooyo wants to raise her son in the ghetto.

If they want the best for their children, they need to work for it. I have seen enough Somali money savvy behavior to know that many CAN but WON'T. If London is too expensive, they need to find other cities.

Why cling to London like it's Makkah or Madinah?

I know Somali parents who spent their meager coins on their children, rent and education but they have no land or businesses in Somalia. Meanwhile other Somali parents with the same finances, barely spend it on their children but have homes/cash-flows in Somalia.

Same finances, different priorities.

Somalis in the UK need to rent/move to the same areas and away from madoows and other hateful, violent ethnic groups who want to drag us down with them.

Somalis tend to live in houses with 4/5 people minimum, since most of the post-civil war 'children' are able-bodied adults, there are no excuses for living in the ghettoes. You can certainly afford to move away from these horrible neighborhoods, if you can't, move to affordable cities like the East Midlands.

I'm certain young Somalis in Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham etc, are not worried about Madoows stabbing them.

Stop embarrassing/failing your parents and fix up! Get an education/job and figure out how to afford rent in decent neighborhoods.

Unless you want you/your siblings or your children to act ghetto or get stabbed!

Finally, people are/become what their environment is. If your environment is a pissy, drug dealing, low-life, slum, that's what your mentality will be.

If you show your siblings/children middle-class neighborhoods and culture, that's what they will aspire to be.

i agree we need to act like chinese, they never get stabbed, yet they have more than 1 million in the UK

This old white lady once told me that somalis have noses too small to be living in the ghetto
jTukDrN.png

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I think one of the issues with moving into cadaan neighborhoods is that for the most part they have virtually no Somali community - which is in deep contrast with madoow neighborhoods. Somalis know that it's smarter to live nearby other Somalis so I can understand why any Somali would prefer to raise their child in the "ghetto" where at least they'll be surrounded by a strong Somali community full of familiar relatives versus the cadaan suburbs where they'll struggle to fit in with the local culture and where their kids will be subjected to potential social alienation. It's not a black and white situation (pun intended), ukti.

Somalis associate with black people that's why they get stabbed, we're different from these blacks and they hate us because we're different so why are some of these somalis begging to be black? I always get the side eye from these jealous blacks, my younger sister who just became a teen gets the evil eye by little black girls. They're raised to hate us in their households there's no other explanation.

Keo

VIP
Somalis should move to London boroughs such as Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Thames and London Borough of Sutton. These two are the most safest boroughs in London and very little madows compared to the others.

Somalis should move to London boroughs such as Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Thames and London Borough of Sutton. These two are the most safest boroughs in London and very little madows compared to the others.

kingstone has kingston colege, full of jarer

once jarer fought against somalis/arabs it was muslim against gal thing,

jarer hood rats

sutton is closer to south london, nice areas mostly but no doubt bantus, sure its way way better than say tottenham or peckham east londo-ish areas, innce poor central london north and centra east london-ish areas,

thnak good i have been driving sicne i was 19/20

avoid avoid them bantus, get car, sure insurance is super expensive but worth it, public transport is not safe

avoid nigger00 areas

also avoid asians, insurance fraud,

if yuo want cheap car insurance, here is a tip, buy a bo pox in super wealthy areas, then tell them thats yuor address, yuo get mail, save money

a young driver new might pay 120-150£ a month, with a mail box in very white-old people resort towns like brighton, lancing, cheap insurance, also rich white areas, less crime, car insurance is based on crime and theft in the area

i lived in south coast, many old white people, i was paying 50% of what i paid in london, mined you though i have like 9 years no claims bonus so my car insurance is super cheaper, my first two years i sued to pay 160£ each month for car insurance and i lived in posh area in london, no blacks or asians, hardly, very white town, nice people white people who pick rubbish of the street on their day off really,

young drivers are not killed with car insurance, feel sorry for them and new drivers,

Keo

VIP
kingstone has kingston colege, full of jarer

once jarer fought against somalis/arabs it was muslim against gal thing,

jarer hood rats

sutton is closer to south london, nice areas mostly but no doubt bantus, sure its way way better than say tottenham or peckham east londo-ish areas, innce poor central london north and centra east london-ish areas,

thnak good i have been driving sicne i was 19/20

avoid avoid them bantus, get car, sure insurance is super expensive but worth it, public transport is not safe

avoid ******00 areas

also avoid asians, insurance fraud,

if yuo want cheap car insurance, here is a tip, buy a bo pox in super wealthy areas, then tell them thats yuor address, yuo get mail, save money

a young driver new might pay 120-150£ a month, with a mail box in very white-old people resort towns like brighton, lancing, cheap insurance, also rich white areas, less crime, car insurance is based on crime and theft in the area

i lived in south coast, many old white people, i was paying 50% of what i paid in london, mined you though i have like 9 years no claims bonus so my car insurance is super cheaper, my first two years i sued to pay 160£ each month for car insurance and i lived in posh area in london, no blacks or asians, hardly, very white town, nice people white people who pick rubbish of the street on their day off really,

young drivers are not killed with car insurance, feel sorry for them and new drivers,
They only come for uni 90% of them Don't live in the area and they hang out outside the McDonald's in Eden Street but once you get to areas like Surbiton, Tolworth, Kingston Vale / Hill, Norbiton, New Malden, Malden Manor, Worcester Park there are no madows and It's still the same borough. Likewise for Sutton you will only see few madows in Sutton Common, Times Square and Sutton High Street but once you get to South Sutton, North Cheam, Cheam Broadway, Belmont, Carshalton, Rosehill, Wallington, Hackbridge, Roundshaw no madows. I think there's a little bit more madows in the borough of Sutton than Kingston coz Sutton is next to Croydon but still very insignificant numbers.

They only come for uni 90% of them Don't live in the area and they hang out outside the McDonald's in Eden Street but once you get to areas like Surbiton, Tolworth, Kingston Vale / Hill, Norbiton, New Malden, Malden Manor, Worcester Park there are no madows and It's still the same borough. Likewise for Sutton you will only see few madows in Sutton Common, Times Square and Sutton High Street but once you get to South Sutton, North Cheam, Cheam Broadway, Belmont, Carshalton, Rosehill, Wallington, Hackbridge, Roundshaw no madows. I think there's a little bit more madows in the borough of Sutton than Kingston coz Sutton is next to Croydon but still very insignificant numbers.

chicago just last weekend had 50 shot/killed, each week atleast 20-40 killed, black on black gun fights/crime,

stay away from jarer, the vast majorty are crazy xoolo like, so criminal minded

also keep in mined chicago gave the world drill music,

I think one of the issues with moving into cadaan neighborhoods is that for the most part they have virtually no Somali community - which is in deep contrast with madoow neighborhoods. Somalis know that it's smarter to live nearby other Somalis so I can understand why any Somali would prefer to raise their child in the "ghetto" where at least they'll be surrounded by a strong Somali community full of familiar relatives versus the cadaan suburbs where they'll struggle to fit in with the local culture and where their kids will be subjected to potential social alienation. It's not a black and white situation (pun intended), ukti.

Very informative comment :nvjpqts:

How do you guys react comments?

I will add at Lolalola‘s comment by saying that Somali parents love living in a neighborhood that has at least one mosque or dugsi and since Cadaan areas don’t have mosques and have virtually no Somali community. They would prefer to live in “ghetto” neighborhoods that have some Somali community, mosques, dugsi and also cheaper to live

Trending

Latest posts