Somalis man passport new destination

https://x.com/shuayb__/status/1700930380780683774?s=46
https://x.com/hooyoanisa/status/1700951873929273694?s=46

IMG_3408.jpeg

Anyone Somalis that lives in emirates can confirm this ? :wow1:

For starters, those perks don’t apply to men who marry Em1ratu women. Apart from free schooling. A man that marries them isn’t entitled to a passport, let alone land. And no, hardly any of them marry Somali men. They tend to only marry their men or other Kheeliji men since they can’t currently pass on their passports.

And no, it ain’t an accurate source because if it was the person would have told them that it mostly applies to the women that marry Khaleeji men.

Last edited:
Everything that guy wrote is a lie. It’s actually embarrassing. I can’t believe some Faraxs would succumb to this.

For starters, those perks don’t apply to men who marry Em1ratu women. A man that marries them isn’t entitled to a passport, let alone land. I can’t believe people are just writing false info. And no, hardly any of them marry Somali men. They tend to only marry their men or other Kheeliji men since they can’t currently pass on their passports.

And no, it ain’t an accurate source because if it was the person would have told them that only applies to the women that marry Khaleeji men.
Is everything OK?

reer

VIP
If this was true I would book my ticket today. A emarati baddie from a oil rich family and a plot of land. Sounds too good to be true.
the tribal women rarely marry foreigners. when i mean tribal i mean the native qabiils (compared to ethnic minorities).

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
the tribal women rarely marry foreigners. when i mean tribal i mean the native qabiils (compared to ethnic minorities).
Yes I've noticed. The khaliiji men gatekeep their women like crazy.

But I actually respect them for it. They the kings of gatekeeping.

If this was true I would book my ticket today. A emarati baddie from a oil rich family and a plot of land. Sounds too good to be true.

I've seen many khaliiji women in London and I've noticed they actually like Somali men. Might have to bag one for that oil money💰💰💰
Why would a rich emirati women marry a somali qaxooti? The same way you niggas wont let your daughter marry a bantu a emirati is not gonna let his daughter marry a poor somali :kanyehmm:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why would a rich emirati women marry a somali qaxooti? The same way you niggas wont let your daughter marry a bantu a emirati is not gonna let his daughter marry a poor somali :kanyehmm:
Faraxs when they have to pay a 50k mehr, 30k wedding, buy a house, pay maids to cook and clean and pay for a chaffeur.
Oh My God Wow GIF

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
They got our hopes up Ngl.
Woman, land and citizenship sounds like a dream to literally any man no matter the time or place.
Are you a ? Why do you want free hand-outs? That’s only for Khaleejis. Now they are gonna see y’all beggers like those creepy South Asian men.
:whoa:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Are you a ? Why do you want free hand-outs? That’s only for Khaleejis. Now they are gonna see y’all beggers like those creepy South Asian men.
:whoa:
Don't worry I'm joking :idontlike:

I'd rather make Djibouti the Singapore of Africa and a heaven for Somali buisness then spend my days in the gulf.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
I might have to take a detour on my way to salalah. Free land and finiancial perks they said :cosbyhmm:

Trending