Somalis make an appearance in the newest era Top Boy πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘€

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
IMG_9226.jpeg

Stop promoting these degenerates into our community; they are failures.
All they do is rap, drugs, crime, and rob; they make no other contributions.

Last edited:
I came here just after watching it. You new class of somalis are some of the most bela deeg, embarrassing generation ever. They couldnt get a single somali to cast in black hawk down, hell even sopranos had to cast a random african and everybody was worse of then but you got three guys to cast in this knowing what happens. If i dont see a turn around by the end of the series boy you new class deserve clowning. Embarrassing. Would have never happened in previous generations.

I came here just after watching it. You new class of somalis are some of the most bela deeg, embarrassing generation ever. They couldnt get a single somali to cast in black hawk down, hell even sopranos had to cast a random african and everybody was worse of then but you got three guys to cast in this knowing what happens. If i dont see a turn around by the end of the series boy you new class deserve clowning. Embarrassing. Would have never happened in previous generations.
Why what happens to him?? Humiliated by Madows?? UK somalis are cucks we already know that

Why what happens to him?? Humiliated by Madows?? UK somalis are cucks we already know that
I havent finished the series but its the Usual whenever they try and cast somali roles bazically to be potrayed badly and be baah diled on screen. Difference is they used to never and i mean never be able to get a actual somali to play the roles not becayse there were no somalis but because somalis then would never be caught dead doing it so they'd have to cosplay it with some other african ethnicity person playing the role. That is until this new generation turned up just letting down everybody. I mean i cant seriously figure them out this new genration. Some of these retards are 4th generation. They should be out here being doctors and shit. Not getting involved in this low crap.

Trending