Somalis latest victim. I actually support this.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
He's bragging about killing Somalis and taking the Somali territories.

I actually support this movement, mass report this raw meat eater.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Its Ahmaric revivalism. Castro iyo Mengistu. Mainly held by the few who wants to relive the old times. But the comment section has been raided by Somalis :mjlol:

@Sheikh Kulkuli, is this the new Ahmaric Movement, revivalism of the great old days under
Abati Meginstu?

Its Ahmaric revivalism. Castro iyo Mengistu. Mainly held by the few who wants to relive the old times. But the comment section has been raided by Somalis :mjlol:

@Sheikh Kulkuli, is this the new Ahmaric Movement, revivalism of the great old days under
Abati Meginstu?
I suspect the war with afar was created by Amhara.
Because the afar bots on social media supporting the afar aggression and playing the victim card is proliferating.
I dont think afar are this social survy.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

We need Gulled Simba to stop making love songs and start blasting this guy

This is not about Jigjiga or the enslaved DDS where a bidaar dayuus rules, but about the honour of Somalia nation state being attacked by the Habeshi

Taliso

VIP
Somalia needs a new census. I’m not buying the demographics anymore. There’s no way our people can takeover YouTube comments sections like this
Fobs make 19283828283 burner accounts, it could be 20 people tops doing this and their burner accounts :drakelaugh:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Somalia needs a new census. I’m not buying the demographics anymore. There’s no way our people can takeover YouTube comments sections like this
If a YouTuber tags Somalia, or a video title mention ‘somali’. Somehow Somalis flock in the comment section....that’s my observation.

Taliso

VIP
If a YouTuber tags Somalia, or a video title mention ‘somali’. Somehow Somalis flock in the comment section....that’s my observation.
I cringe when they put random flags and then a heart and then the Somali flag. I was watching French Montana video (don't ask why loool) they were putting Morrocan and Somali flag with read heart.

I cringe when they put random flags and then a heart and then the Somali flag. I was watching French Montana video (don't ask why loool) they were putting Morrocan and Somali flag with read heart.

Every video I watch I see “Love from Somalia”. The worst part is there’s always an argument. One Somali will compliment the Youtuber and another will come in with the smoke

It's no surprise that he'll have the audacity to make such kinds of videos.

They're so many qurun Itobiyaan urayaa booty clappers that say they're 'Somali'. :hova:

I suspect the war with afar was created by Amhara.
Because the afar bots on social media supporting the afar aggression and playing the victim card is proliferating.
I dont think afar are this social survy.
Do afar even have internat acsess heard they are just nomads that just move around and pray to Allah and they aren’t that big of a population

seems like the Amhara want us to genocide these langaabs :mjkkk:

they Might get beat in a month with out Amhara intervention:sass2:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Whenever I see somali fobs on any comment section I cringe x1000 this is why certain somalis on tiktok don't use #somalitiktok and I get it

Trending