Somalis latest victim. I actually support this.

Whenever I see somali fobs on any comment section I cringe x1000 this is why certain somalis on tiktok don't use #somalitiktok and I get it
that # is so weird its got over 5 billion views and most uk niggas not even somali use it so they can get views from fobs

Nacala Somaali.

whilst you arguing about qabil and destruction of Somalia. Killing yourselfs over qabil and terrorism.The whole world left us. The whole world lost respect for us. No one respect Somalis. Imagine with no civil war we still have our respect as Somalis. Amxaar singing about killing of Somalis soldiers and Kenyati wanting to take your lands and deporting your people. What happen to our great Somali founders and leaders. They would be pissed if they saw the state of us today.

All those Somali accounts in the comments should’ve reported the video for terrorism and say something along the lines of “he’s celebrating and encouraging genocide of the Somali people and as a Somali this makes me feel very uncomfortable, please take this video down I worry of the dangerous ramifications this may have on the Somali people” when asked why you’re reporting (try reporting while on a desktop so that they’ll ask you the reason for the report as this is preferred, but reporting while on mobile is also ok) boosting the comments and views will only boost the algorithm. If anybody here in part of any Somali groupchats whether on Twitter, Instagram, discord etc please have them report the video for promoting terrorism. We need to put our large social media numbers to good use

Last edited:

Trending