Somalis killing someone for a cigarette and along the way destroying their lives, how stupid!

How can you kill someone for a cigarette and fok up your life (4 lives here)? All 4 are on remand (jail) since 2017. Some people were born to be mooryaans.

Victorian man murdered while 'seeking revenge'

r0_0_800_600_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Ahmed Awalow Sharif is accused of murdering Paul Duncanson and seriously injuring his brother.

A Melbourne man was run over and murdered while seeking retribution for an earlier bashing, prosecutors say.

Ahmed Awalow Sharif is accused of murdering Paul Duncanson, 40, and seriously injuring his 44-year-old brother Sean at Braybrook on December 9, 2017.

Sharif's younger sibling Abdifatah Sharif, and Dawuud Abdi and Salah Abukar, then allegedly beat Sean Duncanson so badly he needed to be put in a medically-induced coma.

The brothers were run over after going looking for the group following an earlier fight outside a nearby home, prosecutor Neill Hutton told a Supreme Court jury on Monday.

Ahmed Sharif occasionally went to the home to buy marijuana but that night they went because Abdi needed a cigarette, the court was told.

A woman said there were no cigarettes and shut the door.

When her friend Paul Duncanson arrived at the home, he was attacked before the woman told his assailants to "f*** off".

She was told "if you ever say 'no' to me again, I'll bash every one of your customers that comes here", Mr Hutton said.

When Paul Duncanson got home, he told his brother he'd been attacked by at least three Africans and the pair went looking for the culprits.

When the brothers spotted the group in a Hyundai, they smashed the windows and the back windscreen while it was still moving.

Ahmed Sharif, then aged 26, is accused of speeding towards the pair and mowing them down.

He does not deny being behind the wheel that night but is fighting the charge of murder.

Abdifatah Sharif, Abdi and Abukar - then aged, 22, 21 and 23, respectively - are charged with intentionally and recklessly causing serious injury, as well as affray.

Abukar claimed they were attacked by two white men.

After the street fight, the group drove off and Sharif allegedly ditched the car's number plates in a stormwater drain.

Paul Duncanson died in hospital and a machete with his blood on it was among the weapons later found at the scene, the court was told.

Sean Duncanson suffered head fractures.

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/6425852/vic-man-murdered-while-seeking-revenge/

Muji

VIP
They’ve literally brought their mindset from Somalia to Australia

Unfortunately when you have nothing going for you, male bravado becomes a substitute. It’s all about ‘honour code’ ‘respect’ and leads to these petty tit for tat merciless killings. The cadans used to do this in the Tudor times where if you insult the upperclass you are quartered and drawn, but they eventually got over that when they went through civilisation. Lock them up and castrate them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think this is fair game. the white brothers went looking for trouble. They got it.

I think this is fair game. the white brothers went looking for trouble. They got it.

@Basra

They were hanging there to bash anyone going to her house to buy 'marijuana', because they were offended for the refusal of a cigarette. They would've killed anyone else or caused serious injuries, because of what? They were refused a cigarette? Drugs and alcohol are destroying Somali men.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

They were hanging there to bash anyone going to her house to buy 'marijuana', because they were offended for the refusal of a cigarette. They would've killed anyone else or caused serious injuries, because of what? They were refused a cigarette? Drugs and alcohol are destroying Somali men.

Well...blame their pathetic parents then.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Yukon_Niner

Not to the extent of America, but there are country towns in Australia destroyed by meth addiction.

Walaahi there is too much pain in this world. In Africa it is hunger and destitute. In the western world, it is drugs. Its seems man is never happy and is always in pain

They’ve literally brought their mindset from Somalia to Australia

Unfortunately when you have nothing going for you, male bravado becomes a substitute. It’s all about ‘honour code’ ‘respect’ and leads to these petty tit for tat merciless killings. The cadans used to do this in the Tudor times where if you insult the upperclass you are quartered and drawn, but they eventually got over that when they went through civilisation. Lock them up and castrate them.

Im not gonna defend these animals and they deserve life in prison. But low class cadaans are equally violent. But in general cadaans has moved away from petty violence and focus on nation controls. Bombing civilians and killing thousands is nothing for them. So lets not act they are saints

Muji

VIP
Im not gonna defend these animals and they deserve life in prison. But low class cadaans are equally violent. But in general cadaans has moved away from petty violence and focus on nation controls. Bombing civilians and killing thousands is nothing for them. So lets not act they are saints

I’m not going to defend them but..

I knew you’d be here making excuses.

I’m not going to defend them but..

I knew you’d be here making excuses.

I said they deserve life. You want me to apologize on theur behalf. You are the one who brought up white people dont do unnecessary violence. If you and the likes of @AussieHustler wanna make this about how bad somalis are.....then atleast be honest about it. Crackheads kill and hurt each other everyday

Muji

VIP
I said they deserve life. You want me to apologize on theur behalf. You are the one who brought up white people dont do unnecessary violence. If you and the likes of @AussieHustler wanna make this about how bad somalis are.....then atleast be honest about it. Crackheads kill and hurt each other everyday

Not Somalis. Somali men*

Muji

VIP
I thought you were over your little somali men are evil phase? The more negativity you put in the world.....the more you get. Im worried about your soul knowles. Let me help you by paying for your therapy

Help yourself walal you made 5 threads about the same woman. All for living her life. It’s only anti-Somali when you insult the men somaha

Trending

Latest posts