Somalis killing someone for a cigarette and along the way destroying their lives, how stupid!

Seems like they were attacked and reacted in the heat of the moment.

If you're stupid enough to attack people in a vehicle then expect to get ran down :mjdontkno:

Seems like they were attacked and reacted in the heat of the moment.

If you're stupid enough to attack people in a vehicle then expect to get ran down :mjdontkno:

Pretty much. Those guys came to do damage. But the self haters here would rather want those white kill the somalis than the other way around. @AussieHustler is upset cause one of his people got killed and one hurt. I say its shame the other wasnt killed as well.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
That's so fucking stupid and petty at the same time how can you ruin your life and someones life for a cancerstick
it's like me going to my local herbs dealer and asking for a cigarette
(he might give you tips or rizzlas depending on the circumstances ) but it looks like these guys are bums who asked for sigaars regularly hence they got turned down because they like to shaxaad so much
Btw every duty free western stores have tobacco sales or a vending machine why can't they afford to buy one instead of asking random strangers for a sigaar wlahi waa ceeb
I bet these guys are too poor to even buy the essentials (tray, rizzla , filter tips )

They were kindly told to f*ck off but zoomaalis are caqli liix saac and didn't get the message so they started bashing their local dealer and customers
I'm guessing they were used to the moryaan lifestyle and isbaaro back home
Getting something for free
Lock them up naclada
Stupid people that's all I can say

I smoke weed and never add tobacco on my joints smh
And
I don't hang around with somali potheads because wey shaxaad badan yihiin shaxaad iyo tuuganimo ayay yaqaaniin

Pretty much. Those guys came to do damage. But the self haters here would rather want those white kill the somalis than the other way around. @AussieHustler is upset cause one of his people got killed and one hurt. I say its shame the other wasnt killed as well.

@Jaydaan

Since you admire Somali mooryaans, go and knock on someone's home and demand for a cigarette and if refused, threaten them to camp on their doorway and attack anyone entering or leaving their home. This is a case of a causation and correlation and if these mooryaans didn't camp in front of the house with the sole intent of bashing anyone entering or leaving that house because their "mooryaan' pride has been damaged for being refused a cigarette and have left the area, this would never ever have happened. Go ahead mooryaan, bully and bash people.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
@Yusra Luuza

You are the Melbourne Somalis demographer, who are these guys? I hate the Western suburbs.
Since when did I become reer Melbourne demographer? Lol
I don’t know him but I think there’s more to the story. I believe it’s self defence. So sad how his younger brothers were involved m

Trending