Somalis invented an atrocious 'African' dance to celebrate AU or Africa day whatever it's called

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
This is borderline racist. Where did they get 'cooking ugali' dance from? They hired two Bantu men to make it authentic too. Wallahi Somalis are the funniest.

The Bantu became the public face of Somalia people every article about Somalia online you will see Bantu face on it. And this joke they are not even speaking Somali and Bantu dancers making fun of Somalis. Somalis are the joke of Africa same ethnic same religion same language and killing each other. Stupid from horn

Hubble

VIP
The Bantu became the public face of Somalia people every article about Somalia online you will see Bantu face on it. And this joke they are not even speaking Somali and Bantu dancers making fun of Somalis. Somalis are the joke of Africa same ethnic same religion same language and killing each other. Stupid from horn

I noticed that Somalia is getting bantuised in the media. But rest assured that they're non existent economically and culturally.

Hubble

VIP
What i'm trying to say is, the Somali's back then performed for Idin amin (Ugandan), but now the Ugandans (two men) are performing for the Somali's.

Where are the Ugandans performing for the Somalis? Also Idi Amin was a very important head of state at the time, South Africa and Zimbabwe were still colonised by whites at the time and he was a hardliner against that sort of thing as was Somalia.

Where are the Ugandans performing for the Somalis? Also Idi Amin was a very important head of state at the time, South Africa and Zimbabwe were still colonised by whites at the time and he was a hardliner against that sort of thing as was Somalia.

Do those men performing look Somali bantu?

@Bahal was right all along forgive me saxib for I've been deceived

We need a quick and effective genocide on the Bantu populace make it reverse tutsi genocide

I'll not wait thirty years of now when they will revolt

PURGE THEM
AK 47 THEM
MAKE SOMALIA CUSHTIC AGAIN

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
upload_2016-5-26_13-8-24.png

Hubble

VIP
@Bahal was right all along forgive me saxib for I've been deceived

We need a quick and effective genocide on the Bantu populace make it reverse tutsi genocide

I'll not wait thirty years of now when they will revolt

PURGE THEM
AK 47 THEM
MAKE SOMALIA CUSHTIC AGAIN

Did you get the story? The Somali wives with the Bantu husbands who speak harshly to them while they serve them subserviently. Madowta wey naga adkaadeen mentally.

HSM with a facial expression that would fit a Roman empror.

Happy, kama qasna.

Marna Bantu ha loo sujuudo, Marna ha
loo niikiyo ayeey sheekadu taagantahay.
Hadaba sidii nin aan ogahay;ha biqleeyso!!

Status
Not open for further replies.