Somalis in Zambia

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Yeah bro we're deep there.

I think we're making a mistake leaving dalka and investing outside of Somalia.
Most of our towns have been taken over by our neighbors. :francis:
Soon we will be minorities in Burtinle, Jalam, Bacadweyn etc.

We really need to go back.

No it is a good thing, the only thing they don't need to forget is the motherland when she stabilizes and is rebuild.

By then the somali business communities will be influential in the african countries they reside in.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I have a cousin who used to work in Stanford Bridge stadium in 2005 - moved to zambia - he now has a net worth of a million $.

I'm moving there in the long run

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
I have a cousin who used to work in Stanford Bridge stadium in 2005 - moved to zambia - he now has a net worth of a million $.

I'm moving there in the long run
My Somali barber in Brum did something similar, and now owns a profitable businesses in Uganda, he is also scouting in the country Namibia to expand. :mindblown: Those niggas are eating good

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I went to Lusaka for business opportunities, have lived three good months and one the best memories I ever had ,life is absolutely perfect and less hostile but the living expenses are ridiculously expensive , Somalis live lavishly as if they own the place , unfortunately large waves of Chinese merchants and investors are coming in droves and sleeping with Zambian women , since the dawn of the giant they have poured millions worth of dollars for infrastructure projects and commercial investments , putting the entire nation at debt, unfortunately they will have a lease once the Zambian officials cannot afford to repay which is already happening , this put several Somali merchants out of businesses.
The Somalis offered me vacancy for truck driving from Gaborone Botswana to Lumbumashi Congo , I had declined that offer
because I was already comfortable delivering goods from Botswana to Zambia .

these guys make more money than illicit traders loooool

Most of them are hand talking MJS
If the Chinese build these freight rails I believe all truck drivers will return to shopkeeping which they've upgraded from decades ago
A devastating and worrisome impact

Trending

Latest posts