Somalis in Zambia

I have noticed that Zambia has one of the wealthiest Somali diaspora. I heard the majority are MJs, I have no doubt they're our version of the blessed Jews. Which other community who would take it upon themselves to build/renovate a whole embassy?

This was just 7 months ago. Somalis in Lusaka are very well respected.\

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yeah it's true MJ run the place. Especially beesha barakaysan ee Fiqi Hirsi. :rejoice:

@Abdalla @Thegoodshepherd This is where we eat like kings and have the likes of Waraabe and Khalid Ali as caddies when we go out for a day of golf. :stevej:

I have noticed that Zambia has one of the wealthiest Somali diaspora. I heard the majority are MJs, I have no doubt they're our version of the blessed Jews. Which other community who would take it upon themselves to build/renovate a whole embassy?

This was just 7 months ago. Somalis in Lusaka are very well respected.\

The majority of Somalis there are MJ and Dhulbahantes.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Atoore Baadiye @Abdalla the wealthiest Reer Xirsi are in Zambia. We have tens of millionaires there. They supply the copper mines, own huge transportation companies, own some of the largest mills in the country etc... The previous president of Zambia really admired them. They kicked out the Indians who used to abuse the people there.

Zambia is where AY aun used to go campaigning whenever he hit a rough patch.
:denzelnigga:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Atoore Baadiye @Abdalla the wealthiest Reer Xirsi are in Zambia. We have tens of millionaires there. They supply the copper mines, own huge transportation companies, own some of the largest mills in the country etc... The previous president of Zambia really admired them. They kicked out the Indians who used to abuse the people there.

Zambia is where AY aun used to go campaigning whenever he hit a rough patch.
:denzelnigga:
Yeah bro we're deep there.

I think we're making a mistake leaving dalka and investing outside of Somalia.
Most of our towns have been taken over by our neighbors. :francis:
Soon we will be minorities in Burtinle, Jalam, Bacadweyn etc.

We really need to go back.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Lazy cayr recipients
I know a few Somalis that provide great services but are content with the amount they make.:francis: No point working hard and trying to expand if you don't have to worry about what your family will eat the next day

Trending