Somalis in the West should pack it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why leave a 5 star hotel and live in a motel 8. No thanks.

You should also leave you ungrateful wench.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I agree most somalis born in the west are failures and are really s, the elders back home need to be overthrown, there needs to be a new young leader who’s not a tribalist and wants to bring peace and build, qabil is only important when proving your Somali or not because there’s no way a full blooded geeljire like myself is sharing the holy land (once the oils dug up 61558EF3-125E-482D-A88D-5F56D48BDAF5.png)with someone who’s father is not a fellow geeljire it could get ugly9A55AB94-BF45-434A-8651-234633BE1DB1.png

halwa

✨🌙
I agree most somalis born in the west are failures and are really *******s, the elders back home need to be overthrown, there needs to be a new young leader who’s not a tribalist and wants to bring peace and build, qabil is only important when proving your Somali or not because there’s no way a full blooded geeljire like myself is sharing the holy land (once the oils dug upView attachment 68776)with someone who’s father is not a fellow geeljire it could get uglyView attachment 68777

That oil will be evenly shared between Moorcase and MJs. What are you talking about? You’re not even in the cut, mate.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
New rule if you are over 45 or have henna in your beard, you are banned from all conferences, votes, etc. You have had 30 years to fix this, so f*ck outta here:camby:

large.jpeg

The irony dressed like that and practice Islam yet these old guys forget the most important thing

Wathila ibn Al-Asqa’ reported: I said, “O Messenger of Allah, is it part of tribalism that a man loves his people?” The Prophet said:

لَا وَلَكِنْ مِنَ الْعَصَبِيَّةِ أَنْ يُعِينَ الرَّجُلُ قَوْمَهُ عَلَى الظُّلْمِ

No, rather it is tribalism that he supports his people in wrongdoing.

Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 3949, Grade: Hasan

Tribalism by this definition has been rejected by Islam in the harshest terms. Tribalism is a form of “blind following” whose adherents live in “ignorance,” an allusion to the pre-Islamic worship of idols.

The experiment has failed.
Being in the West has done nothing for Somalis but caused our youth to turn to gang violence, crime, hoeing, unemployment and even becoming gaals. Our community is overrepresented in everything negative.
If the first generation here is this bad, imagine the second and third
I think it’s time for Somalis en masse to pack it up and return to Somalia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree lol but wrong platform. Go to Somali TV or go live lol

somalis r successful by in large but the worst on sspot. guess lot homeless in this site.
911 ethiopian?

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Negativity bias. You are disproportionately focusing on a loud minority. Rather than the fact that we have the most educated Somali populace we've had in history and greater opportunities granted to us in the West.

It's not our fault some make poor 'in some cases irrevoccable' life decisions. :ulyin:

FYI fatherlessness is linked to higher suicide rates, higher homicide rates and gang involvement among boys. So, absentee Aabos play a huge role in this.

Various studies connect absentee fathers with heightened sexual behaviour in girls.
:farmajoyaab: Think about that for a bit.

Let me highlight two things:

A link or connection does not imply causation. Nor does it mean that one is absolved of personal responsibility just because they are experiencing less than favourable life circumstances. I will say that the father's place is important and if you want a thriving community in the West then they need them present and engaged. Old school forms of relaxed/ hands off parenting don't work.

Last edited:
The experiment has failed.
Being in the West has done nothing for Somalis but caused our youth to turn to gang violence, crime, hoeing, unemployment and even becoming gaals. Our community is overrepresented in everything negative.
If the first generation here is this bad, imagine the second and third
I think it’s time for Somalis en masse to pack it up and return to Somalia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good Idea it was always my plan to go back permanently inshaAllah.

The things you mentioned don't depend only on the environment you were raised in, but the parents you were raised by.

If parents really care for their kids they become in most cases successful. Problem is many somali parents just produce kids but don't plan how to raise them properly.

Gambar

VIP
Immigration is doing the clean up by deporting them. What they failed to understand is the west breeds individualism, unless you are rich or white, because nobody is going to give you a get out of jail free card. You are pretty much on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts