Somali's in the field of Artificial intelligence? Are there any?

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Greetings people,

Who here is interested in, studying in, or working in, the A.I/machine learning/ etc fields?

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Greetings people,

Who here is interested in, studying in, or working in, the A.I/machine learning/ etc fields?

Somalis aren't there yet, but we have a few nerds who studied computer programming that play video games all day.

Maybe in the next 70 years.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Greetings people,

Im trying to get into it (i have had offers but not high enough salary). The current market is very confusing. most companies dont know what data science is or expect one person to transform everything within the company.

Do you have any specific questions?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
We are using Machine Learning currently in our tech stack, I am hoping to eventually end up in AI work.

I want to create a Qabilist AI that looks down on gaalo.

Gudoomiyaha-Aqalka-Sare

TODAY HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
I work a bit with AI, a specifc one which is literally my own computer actually. There is a program called “Links” that you are able to download. The program is a bit like Alexa type of AI, but the case with this thing is you are actually the one who is going to learn and put in all commands together to make it as smart as possible. (Alexa is pre-programmed).

It is actually cool and you are able to build you’re AI from zero. Which means it is like a “baby” that you have to learn things. Whether it is social interacting, basic voice control over the computer, opening files, scrolling down/up. By the time many users of this program have made their AI’s very smart. By smart I mean they have made some sick database connected with bluetooth and weird all around the house. Just like Jarvis in Ironman movie.

It is something interesting if you are a bit ‘ciyaal computer’. Im more then happy to share it with you guys also. It is hundred precent safe to download!

Here is a guy on youtube with a sick database of his AI. (). And mine is a exactly like that but unfortunately with lower IQ. :D

I always advise the brothers who did mathematics at university to get into these fields as the transition is very easy for them.

There is no doubt AI, machine learning and data science is the future of the industry as everything else is slowly being automated out of existence.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
AI is the future and it's the only silver bullet available to us to save Somalia.

With AI we could increase the average productivity of uneducated geeljire factory workers to over $100k (average US figure) if each just has to supervise a dozen robots.

However we can't just jump into it. Most high level tech would be export limited or controlled through IP (African countries will all abide by Western IP treaties. Don't expect protectionism to help here).

We need to develop our own tech. Before that we need a strong STEM foundation with an emphasis on training high level talents (I.e. highly competent nerds who we'll build industries around).

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I always advise the brothers who did mathematics at university to get into these fields as the transition is very easy for them.

There is no doubt AI, machine learning and data science is the future of the industry as everything else is slowly being automated out of existence.

Bachelor's is not enough get masters in data analytics, computer science or statistics

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Although I do not do AI, I do Computer science with a top up of Software engineering
I have been taught that AI is the future, and we should learn as it will become valuable, but it is a very minuscule field in the current times, with only a limited workers required
If your young, its the future, but if not, then in the meantime, focus on those with a high job employment rate

Trending

Latest posts