Somali's in the field of Artificial intelligence? Are there any?

Discussion in 'Science & Tech' started by Madara x, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Madara x

Madara x Information Changes Situations.

Ratings:
    +283
    Greetings people,

Who here is interested in, studying in, or working in, the A.I/machine learning/ etc fields?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cityviews

Cityviews The Prodigy

Ratings:
    +814
    Somalis aren't there yet, but we have a few nerds who studied computer programming that play video games all day.

Maybe in the next 70 years.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Eisenstein

Eisenstein

Ratings:
    +277
    Are you studying this?

4. Siddhartha

Siddhartha

Ratings:
    +1,206
    Im trying to get into it (i have had offers but not high enough salary). The current market is very confusing. most companies dont know what data science is or expect one person to transform everything within the company.

Do you have any specific questions?

5. kickz

kickz Engineer of Qandala

Ratings:
    +7,062
    We are using Machine Learning currently in our tech stack, I am hoping to eventually end up in AI work.

I want to create a Qabilist AI that looks down on gaalo.

6. Tukraq

Tukraq

Ratings:
    +4,280
    yeah some akhs work in AI, for amazon here in Seattle

7. Gudoomiyaha-Aqalka-Sare

Gudoomiyaha-Aqalka-Sare TODAY HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

Ratings:
    +8
    I work a bit with AI, a specifc one which is literally my own computer actually. There is a program called “Links” that you are able to download. The program is a bit like Alexa type of AI, but the case with this thing is you are actually the one who is going to learn and put in all commands together to make it as smart as possible. (Alexa is pre-programmed).

It is actually cool and you are able to build you’re AI from zero. Which means it is like a “baby” that you have to learn things. Whether it is social interacting, basic voice control over the computer, opening files, scrolling down/up. By the time many users of this program have made their AI’s very smart. By smart I mean they have made some sick database connected with bluetooth and weird all around the house. Just like Jarvis in Ironman movie.

It is something interesting if you are a bit ‘ciyaal computer’. Im more then happy to share it with you guys also. It is hundred precent safe to download!

Here is a guy on youtube with a sick database of his AI. (). And mine is a exactly like that but unfortunately with lower IQ. :D

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted