Somalis in South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
HA HA HA HA HA HA H A

this is what White people fear of African americans. Blacks best be slaved, prisoned and abused otherwise, their brain can start chimping lol
Eedo you are spitting these Madows deserve the worst wallahi

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #DefundUN
Staff Member
I know a Hawadle guy who said he loved Cape Town and he wants to go back. When I asked him about the Somalis being targeted, he brushed it off. Crazy dude.

I know a Hawadle guy who said he loved Cape Town and he wants to go back. When I asked him about the Somalis being targeted, he brushed it off. Crazy dude.
They’re slightly retarded, South Africa is no country at this point it’s just a battle royal for all races. The white government even destroyed their own nukes before giving the mandate to the Zulus :russ: imagining these people with nukes gives me shivers. Their government would probably be the first to nuke their own country.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
And this why I never regret moving to the Cape , back then , I was stressing
as a teenager , contemplating wether I would wake up the next day , these were stuck on my mind when I used to live in Soweto, people you know , pray and work were dead , due to mob attacks.

I only survived a swarm like what is taking place today, because I was always alert, sleep deprived ,
We would take turns to sleep , since it the Spaza was operating 18 hours , we woke up to large groups of people swarming the Spaza , we were five people working in the Spaza , we were teenagers we came from different parts of somalia.
We ran for our lives , climbing on the rooftop , throwing rocks at them.
When they swarmed in we had to jump , I escaped through the narrow alleyways of the township can you imagine being chased by 100 people with machetes.

Only 2 of us survived , from the attack ,
We sprinted as fast as we can eventhough we were wounded, he was stabbed and I had broken ribs from the fall, we sought shelter to an elderly madow family , one of our local customers, we fled to the city the next day.
That day they killed 45 foreign nationals.
I still remember that day as yesterday.

In the Cape it is mainly gang violence and turf wars, you can avoid being in the crossfire if you don't operate in townships and avoid Saturday nightlife.
The Cape has it's own problems , not trying to glorify it but waa ku noolan karta you just need to keep your guard up when navigating some areas.

Last edited:
They even kill Nigerians within that country which is sad- they kill other Africans but won’t do shit to Indians and white people

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Wadankaygi hadaad burburisid inte eede? Somalida waxan ay isku keenen.
as a teenager , contemplating wether I would wake up the next day , these were stuck on my mind when I used to live in Soweto, people you know , pray and work were dead , due to mob attacks.

I only survived a swarm like what is taking place today, because I was always alert, sleep deprived ,
We would take turns to sleep , since it the Spaza was operating 18 hours , we woke up to large groups of people swarming the Spaza , we were five people working in the Spaza , we were teenagers we came from different parts of somalia.
When they swarmed in we had to jump , I escaped through the narrow alleyways of the township can you imagine being chased by 100 people with machetes.

We sprinted as fast as we can eventhough we were wounded, he was stabbed and I had broken ribs from the fall, we sought shelter to an elderly madow family , one of our local customers, we fled to the city the next day.

In the Cape it is mainly gang violence and turf wars, you can avoid being in the crossfire if you don't operate in townships and avoid Saturday nightlife.
The Cape has it's own problems , not trying to glorify it but waa ku noolan karta you just need to keep your guard up when navigating some areas.
Any chance of moving to a better area?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hot take gurl

Based

VIP
They’re slightly retarded, South Africa is no country at this point it’s just a battle royal for all races. The white government even destroyed their own nukes before giving the mandate to the Zulus :russ: imagining these people with nukes gives me shivers. Their government would probably be the first to nuke their own country.
You cannot trust madow with nukes πŸ’€ smart move ngl

reer

VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wow!!

@Rastavelli-67 care to explain why they target Somalis? Even on Twitter it seems like they hold serious grudge against us.

What prevents Somalis from moving to mixed areas?

reer

VIP
@Rastavelli-67 care to explain why they target Somalis? Even on Twitter it seems like they hold serious grudge against us.

What prevents Somalis from moving to mixed areas?
its cheaper to open a shop in a madow ghetto than meel ferenji ama hindi joogta. ferenjigu uber cunsuri weeyaan. hindidaa ugu fiican.

Somaalida wax ka indha adag ma arag walee, the get slaughtered there and yet they persist on opening more shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts