Somalis in Minnesota praised for being self-sufficient and united

Somalis in minnesota do very well. I’ve heard many successful stories from that state
Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

When my dad first came to Minneapolis there were no mosques so he use to go to jummah in this house by dinky town. I'm pretty sure Somalis built the first mosques here.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somalis are great at practicing group economics. Mash'Allah. They are also politically overrepresented at different levels of government despite their numbers.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Remarkable walaahi. Ustadh Khan commenting about Somalis with such open heart??? Even my favorite Sheikh Yasir - is jealous of Somalis. looooooooooooooooooool But i love Sheikh Yasir anyway. lol

This guy is so open hearted its not even funny. And yes Somalis in MN have made it. Go to the Karamel mall-- an entire high building mall was built for Somalis. lol

Somalis have this -- Go getter attitude walaahi- they like to copy each other and compete with each other- it creates this race for the top is which the secret of America's successes. So yeah- u can say Somalis and America were made for each other !

If u r Somali and do not live in America- your potential has a major obstacle.

Wish Reer UK followed the Steps of Reer Minnesota all that comes out of UK is incels,femcels,Unemployed Guys,Welfare Merchants,Gangs they are literally Low quality unproductive Diaspora.

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
Wish Reer UK followed the Steps of Reer Minnesota all that comes out of UK is incels,femcels,Unemployed Guys,Welfare Merchants,Gangs they are literally Low quality unproductive Diaspora.
how do you know that all of the Incels and Femcels are form the uk maybe they are form Luxembourg or something πŸ€”πŸ€”

I wish we put that same energy of self-sufficiency and unity into Somalia. Instead, we are divided into warring tribal fiefdoms. To be honest, the Somali community is also dysfunctional and divided along clan lines in the diaspora. Somali-headed households had the lowest median income in America and elsewhere. We are neither united nor self-sufficient. I pray for nothing but peace and prosperity for my community.

Irrespective of our geographical location, the Somali community is gripped with poverty, crime, and unemployment. Nouman Ali Khan hasn't had much social interaction with the Somali community. If he did, he would have a different perspective on the Somali community.

I wish we put that same energy of self-sufficiency and unity into Somalia. Instead, we are divided into warring tribal fiefdoms. To be honest, the Somali community is also dysfunctional and divided along clan lines in the diaspora. Somali-headed households had the lowest median income in America and elsewhere. We are neither united nor self-sufficient. I pray for nothing but peace and prosperity for my community.

Irrespective of our geographical location, the Somali community is gripped with poverty, crime, and unemployment. Nouman Ali Khan hasn't had much social interaction with the Somali community. If he did, he would have a different perspective on the Somali community.
According to this data somalis had higher median income than african americans.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Isn't this the brother who was caught sexting some Muslim sisters who attended his classes or am I mistaken?

Why u gotta be a hater shorty?????? The man has repented. U need to wiggle your eye brows and say thank you to him for saying something civil about your country