Somalis in European Cities: Overview

Status
Not open for further replies.
“When the Somalis in European Cities research started, these communities were at risk of social exclusion and there was a need for solid research evidence to support the development of effective inclusion and integration policies.”

Translation: we need to miscegenate and lose our dhaqan if we want to be “included” in western society.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Screen Shot 2018-05-06 at 22.57.37.png

:gucciwhat:

Apollo

VIP
Can you summarise the report, cant be bothered to read it

Haven't read it, skimmed through it. It's the usual you can expect from Somalis.

I was surprised a George Soros organization was producing detailed reports on Somalis.

“When the Somalis in European Cities research started, these communities were at risk of social exclusion and there was a need for solid research evidence to support the development of effective inclusion and integration policies.”

Translation: we need to miscegenate and lose our dhaqan if we want to be “included” in western society.

great post ... scary if you think about it.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Haven't read it, skimmed through it. It's the usual you can expect from Somalis.

I was surprised a George Soros organization was producing detailed reports on Somalis.
George Soros, isn't this the yuhuud that funded BLM

I was googling something and stumbled upon these George Soros funded reports on Somalis:

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/reports/somalis-european-cities-overview

Interesting info they got on the Zoos.

Very shady that Soros has been studying Somalis..
Of course he keeps tabs on somalis. After all he orchestrated their arrival in europe to allow their numbers (as well as arab and africans) to out grow the native european population. Come on we all knew the revenge of the jews would eventually come. These ppl do not forget, i mean they remembered palestine even after 2000 yrs and found a way to steal it back from the arabs.

:siilaanyolaugh:

I'm telling you immigrants are all a social experiment. y'all all such low iq to see how satanic the west is..

They analyse every one from ethnic countries. Somalis , Syrians , bengals , Indians etc etc.. Somalis are fairly new to Europe.. They probably noticed how the somali female differs to the male and be using all kinds of methods to further separate somali families.

The amount of somali kids in social care servives is very high... They probably sell them to old white men for rituals.. Pedophile gangs etc

This world is messed up.

rehab-center-for-mental-illnesses.jpg

Somalis need a back up plan . Economic
Decline in Europe normally coincides with racism and ethnic cleansing . I urge you all to buy land in Somalia and do 5 push-ups every day .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts