Somalis in European Cities: Overview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm telling you immigrants are all a social experiment. y'all all such low iq to see how satanic the west is..

They analyse every one from ethnic countries. Somalis , Syrians , bengals , Indians etc etc.. Somalis are fairly new to Europe.. They probably noticed how the somali female differs to the male and be using all kinds of methods to further separate somali families.

The amount of somali kids in social care servives is very high... They probably sell them to old white men for rituals.. Pedophile gangs etc

This world is messed up.

I bet they track the socioeconomic data of s to see which country has the best societal system.

s are their dependent variable.

not only Somalis warya... we are all a social experiment in the west... people are analysing us... there are experts out there on human behaviour etc.

They laughing at niggas like yourself for leaving Islam its part of there plan to have a society with 1 culture with no Religion.. You are a good goy.

Apollo

VIP
not only Somalis warya... we are all a social experiment in the west... people are analysing us... there are experts out there on human behaviour etc.

They laughing at niggas like yourself for leaving Islam its part of there plan to have a society with 1 culture with no Religion.. You are a good goy.

One world government :salute::rejoice:

Are Somali FOBs in Europe really worse than Syrians?
No. I live in Germany and the Somalis here are very good ppl, alxamdulillah but I can’t talk for all of them. Me and my Sister help a Somali family ( a Mother and her two sons) with government stuff like registration and such. We have not that many Somali but the one we have Mashaalllah very religious, kind and friendly. We also translate for Syrians, Afghanistan and Iranian because we’re like basically the only ajanabis here in our small town. But they pay good money so why not. But the Syrian are so rude and dismissive to us and the others probably of arab superiority I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending